Discovery Gaming Community
To: The LN in reguards to the recent siege of Long Island Station. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The LN in reguards to the recent siege of Long Island Station. (/showthread.php?tid=95702)

To: The LN in reguards to the recent siege of Long Island Station. - Chrono - 03-19-2013

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Reimi Saionji
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy Representative
SUBJECT: Long Island Attack
ENCRYPTION:Corporate Clearance Grade 2
PRIORITY: Medium

Konichiwa.

Greetings Liberty Navy representative, My name is Reimi Saionji.

I am the captain of the Deep Space Engineering Trade Vessel, the DSE)Stratofreighter. Whilst on my usual cargo runs between New York and Leeds, I was shocked to find a Reinland Cruiser Holding at just barely 6K from your Installation outside of Manhattan, Long Island Station. I stoped long enough to take a few snap shots of the Reinland ships attack before making my way to Baltimore where I held for safety and allowed my crew a bit of rest.

The Included records of the attack clearly show the Cruisers attack of the station as well as some of its armaments. I would hope that The LN would be able to do something about this new troublesome incursion of Reinland vessels in Liberty space especially given that I was forced to fight off another Reinland vessel that decided to down the lane between Pittsburgh and Baltimore just 1 day prior. Luckily, my gunner crew are some of the best therefore we managed to fight the pest off and send him running. I believe his ships call-sign was " EcoBob ". I will await your response on this matter.

These are the photos I took with my custom Image drone...
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

Safe journeys, Reimi Saionji of the DSE)Stratofreighter, OUT.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

EDIT: OOC: I apologize for the look of the stations shields, I have a graphics mod that causes shields to look like that.

RE: To: The LN in reguards to the recent siege of Long Island Station. - GrnRaptor - 03-20-2013

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Reimi Sayonji
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Greetings,

Thank you for your report on this matter. While it's odd that a Rheinland Military capital vessel would dare enter the New York system, much less assault a station near our capitol, it does appear that Long Island Station was doing its job in keeping it at bay. Additonally, thanks your evidence, we now what class vessel this RNC-Schiller is, and some of its weapon capabilities as well. I thank you for that.

I would like to hear a little more about what class of vessel this EcoBob is, however. Any details you can provide on that would be most appreciated as well. If it is a Rheinland Military vessel, you can be sure that we'll keep an eye out for it.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

RE: To: The LN in reguards to the recent siege of Long Island Station. - Chrono - 03-20-2013

TARGET ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
ENCRYPTION: Coporate Clearance Grade 2

Konichiwa, Arigato for the quick response.

It truly is troubling to see Reinland vessels lying siege to a Navy base just outside of Manhattan. My crew and I were quite scared as we passed the vessel on the lane, only having a moment’s notice of its presence before passing it. My crew and I are quite used to dealing with heavy fire by Gallic Navy vessels in Leeds so we were at least able to stay calm while stopping to take a quick record of the event. Though a large piece of shrapnel was found logged in the Strato's starboard engine while moored at Baltimore, we were otherwise unharmed by the Reinland Cruiser.

As for the Reinland ship that downed the lane between Pittsburgh and Baltimore just one day prior, my crew were unable to get a clear scan of the small craft due to the heavy fire we were taking from a wing of Rogue ships. This EchoBob decided to use the Rogue vessels as a shield as my gunners attempted to get a fix on him. Due to a bit of minor damage to the Strato's radar array, we were unable to discern the type of ship this raider was piloting though one of my crew did mention that it was very similar to a Reinland Valkyrie. We were however able to land enough hits to scare the baka off, and I am quite sure he will think twice before attempting to stop a DSE vessel in the future. A fellow DSE captain and friend aboard the DSE)Hercules was also stopped at the same time as we were, though, due to his ship being of the advanced train class, his armaments were insufficient for a fight with the craft. He was forced to pay a toll of what I believe was 500,000 hard earned credits for safe passage. I myself was brought up to believe that you make your own way through hard work and dedication, and that trickery, theft, and all around piracy is for those with no honor. Therefore I informed the bandit that he would have to deal with my gunners if he so wished to take what my crew and I so rightfully earned. I have been told that I have a stubborn, risk taking mentality, though in this universe, that is a good quality in a trader, no….. And I seem to be rambling once again. As for the ship in question, it was sporting a Military IFF though we did not get a solid scan on the exact ID in question, I hope this bit of information helps in your search for the bandits as well as keeping Liberty safe.

Safe Journeys, Reimi Saionji of the DSE)Stratofreighter, Out.

RE: To: The LN in reguards to the recent siege of Long Island Station. - GrnRaptor - 03-23-2013

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Reimi Sayonji
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Greetings,

Thank you for the clarification on the EchoBob contact. I've not read of any other contact with this pilot yet, but the only vessels with a military IFF who would attempt to penetrate this deep into our territory would be those from Rheinland. If you see this vessel again, or any Rheinland military vessel, the best response would to be to play for time while contacting the nearest Liberty Forces vessel you're aware of for assistance. Best of luck out there.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

RE: To: The LN in reguards to the recent siege of Long Island Station. - Chrono - 03-24-2013

TARGET ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
ENCRYPTION: Corporate Encryption Grade 2
PRIORITY:Medium

Konichiwa

Thank you for the timely response, I have always believed in the LN and their safe guarding of liberty citizens. This was one of the reasons that my parents decided to become Libertonian citizens. Myself and my crew thank you deeply for your concern and should we come into contact with any Reinland vessels in the future, then you can believe that we will report it emediatly. Thank you for taking time to respond, as for my crew and I, we need to get this boron to LD-14, were already a day behind schedual due to the attack.

Safe Journeys, Reimi Saionji of the DSE)Stratofreighter, out.