Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonian government - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonian government - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (/showthread.php?tid=95817)

To: Bretonian government - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs - The Orbitals - 03-21-2013

[Image: Transmission%20bar.png]

To: Bretonian government - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Encryption level: ||||||||||

Ministers, gentlemen... fellow citizens,

I'm adressing you on behalf of the Orbital syndicate. As you may know, our current situation is not that great. We have left Leeds since the Evacuation protocols were eneabled. At the same time I'm representing those war refuges, that for one reason or another, decided to try an alternative to be pioneers at Sprague, or be rellocated to Planet Gran Canaria.

I'm not here to discus if that positioning is good or not. Nor I'm here to aks for a legal citizenship at Planet New London or Cambridge. Despite most of our members are eager to have a quite place to live within Bretonian "traditional" borders, I understand that Bretonian bureaucracy has it's steps.

Today I'm adressing you to make a formal petition. We are in need of basic comodities, like food and water. Meanwhile a small economy is growing at New London's Orbit, it's not enough to sustain all our basic needs. Here I attach our formal request to the Bretonian government. Please read such documents and reply your stand once you have discussed with your lawyer section. Of course we are open to negotiate any point if you feel the need to do so.

Thanks for your time gentlemen.

Sincerely,
Sir Mathew Halle - Orbital's legal representative

Attached documents:

Quote:Water extraction Permits request

1) The orbital syndicate, from now "the Orbitals" or "Orbitals" request the rights to extract water, and other liquid substances found at the Grasmere Ice Cloud - Cambridge system. Sector 6E.

2) The legal ownership from such sector and it's mineable clouds will remain to Bretonian crown. Orbitas will be only usufructuary of such site.

2) The presence of Corsair scouts at the area is well known. Orbitals will be responsible of their own security, abstaingin to claim any perjudice to Bretoanian authorities or third parties.

Quote:Cambridge food production surplus management request

1) The orbital syndicate, from now "the Orbitals" or "Orbitals" request the rights to manage the surplus of food from Planet Cambridge

2) The Orbitals will only land to Planet Cambridge to do busines related to the shipment of such comodities. Abstaining to leave shiping platforms at Planet Cambridge, or traspassing any unaothorised site or place dictated by Cambridge planetari authorities.

3) final recipients of such surplus will be civilians that are in risk of starve or cannot afford it's basic comodities. If, for any reason, there's a surplus of food after delivering the rations to those who need it. Orbitals will proceed to kept it for the future needs or return it to Cambridge competent authorities.

4) By no means, the food provided by this way will reach standart markets nor compete with Bretonian corporations.The orbitals are responsible to track the chanels were the food are delivered. Bretonian aouthorities are welcome to track those channels too.

RE: To: Bretonian government - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs - SummerMcLovin - 04-18-2013

To: Sir Matthew Halle
Priority: Low
Topic: Cambridge Operations

Good evening sir,

I am Sir Richard Northridge, Member of Parliament for the Twickenham district of New London and part of the Royalist Cabinet. First of all allow me to apologise for the delay in getting this reply to you: it appears we had spent rather too much time on discussion of the topic instead of deciding something concrete for you.

Although we are aware of the people classing themselves as 'Orbitals' and what they have chosen for themselves, it appears to have reduced your knowledge of the situation on the surface. As you should very well know, Cambridge is Bretonia's breadbasket and at the moment produces more than enough for its people. We manage to distribute it inside the house in an effective manner, although in the refugee camps distributing it in a fair and sanitary manner takes some time.
If you wish to purchase food for the 'Orbitals', you are welcome to do so. If you also wish to support the various 'soup kitchens' and their organisations in addition to the grants afforded to them, that is also a welcomed option.
However, do note that Bretonia is in no state of dystopia - while the Gauls are held out *he smirks* - you are not confined to your ships if you do not wish to be. Do obey the squatting and employment licensing laws on Cambridge itself however.

As for extracting water from the Grasmere cloud, as long as you are willing to risk the Corsair presence then there is nothing stopping you from heading out there. If the Police is in the area, they will continue to answer any distress calls from anyone in danger unless otherwise engaged.
Of course, your ships can also be stocked with water from the plentiful stores and reservoirs on the capital, which would be substantially easier.

I believe that should be all, but this channel can remain open if you have further requests or require more education on the operation of the Kingdom.

For Bretonia and Her Majesty,
Right Honourable Sir Richard Northridge - Cabinet Minister

RE: To: Bretonian government - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs - The Orbitals - 04-19-2013

[Image: Transmission%20bar.png]

To: Bretonian government - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Encryption level: ||||||||||

Sir Richard Northridge,

Thanks for your dedicated reply. I must admit we didn't expected such detailed answer from the Bretonia government. It's a pleasure to see that there's still hope for our members.

Regarding the food request, we are content to have acces to Planet Cambridge. Depsite our initial objective was to get free acces to the surprlus production to feed the camps, having acces to the Cambridge market platform is a big step forward a better tomorrow. The same can be applied for the watter issue, Having acces to New London Planet markets will make, as you said, easier to supply the camps with basic commodities.

If you don't mind, and seeing that this frequency is steady enough, we will keep opened this channel in case we have to put in contact again. I'm sure that more issues will have to be discussed in the future, let's hope that all of them will be for a better future.

My most sincere gratitude on behalf of the Orbital syndicate,
Sir Mathew Halle - Orbital's legal representative