Discovery Gaming Community
To: Confederation of Freeports, [FPDF], Katherine Pennybrook - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Confederation of Freeports, [FPDF], Katherine Pennybrook (/showthread.php?tid=95882)

To: Confederation of Freeports, [FPDF], Katherine Pennybrook - Omicron - 03-22-2013

[Image: UCv7s.png]
Good day. I am Kate "Valkyrie" Fenrir, commanding officer of RBS Valhalla. As second in command, I speak here on behalf of Reapers of Sirius in matters that surely will get you interested.

I message you to inform of grave danger coming from Hessian invaders that dared to siege Freeport 9 today, by 22:00 SMT hour.

My ship, RBS Valhalla was restocking on necessary equipment, needed for our further voyage at Freeport 9. I engaged in discussion with local Zoners on topic of station's security and overall Sirius balance of power when ironnicaly Hessian warships approached and begun bombardment, forcing me to seek refuge within station. To my knowledge they also commited acts of piracy and engaged Zoner defence vessels... all of victims has been granted access to this channel and their personnal report might reach you any time. I believe images will speak everything required to take an action.

log 1
log 2
Combat 1
Combat 2

I hope those hypocritical 'revolutionary' savages will be dealth with, once and for all. This kind of behaviour happening right outside your station is unnacceptable. Hessian aggresion was unprovoked and before being forced to retreat our secondary guns pre-emptively attacked their bombers as they started torpedo run. Valhalla was incapable to repell invaders forever all by itself but we managed to engage both battleships to buy more time for the Zoners. As ship's captain with experienced crew and engineers I offer assistance in repairing any damage that might have been caused by those barbarians.

Due to being out of the range and only receiving communiques, we have insufficient proof of further aggression. I believe rest can cover this issue.

Valkyrie out.

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports, [FPDF], Katherine Pennybrook - Karst - 03-23-2013

-incoming transmission-
-source: Omicron Theta-
-subject: Incident at Freeport 9-

Greetings to all viewing this channel.
My name is Katherine Pennybrooke, and I was present during the incident Ms Fenrir described.
I'd like to add my perspective of the whole thing,
At the time, I was piloting my yacht, the Volcarona, and arrived to find Ms Fenrir engaged in conversation with two Zoner vessels of the FPDF.
We spoke at length, and the FPDF ships eventually left.
Some time after this, a group of Hessians arrived.

I remember a short bark on the comms along the lines of "hostile target sighted", after which they engaged RBS Valhalla.

Shots taken immediately before and during the attack:

Log 1
Log 2

After Ms Fenrir was forced to dock, I remained in the vicinity and the Hessians started threatening and attempting to intimidate me.

Log 3
Log 4

It gets better. Or worse, rather. There was a brief ion storm, but when my sensors came back online, a particularly cheeky Hessian decided to demand credits from me.

Log 5
Log 6

Of course, I refused to pay such a sum to a pirate right outside the Freeport.
Unsurprisingly, this led to the Hessian bomber in question opening fire.
At first it was just him, but soon enough I saw the red bolts of Hessian capital ship fire streaking by.
I had remained in contact with the FPDF from earlier, and they soon arrived to come to my assistance. Sadly though, the Zoner ship was soon destroyed:

Log 7

Shortly after, I docked to avoid the destruction of my own ship.

All in all, I have to say that these Hessians were acting highly aggressively, immediately opening fire open Ms Fenrir's ship, threatening, extorting, and finally attacking a civilian vessel (my own), and in the end actually attacking and destroying a Zoner ship tasked with the defense of the Freeport.
All of this taking place less than two or three klicks from the Freeport.

Although I'm not sure all the Hessians present shared the radical views of those that attacked, none made a serious effort to discharge the situation.
So I do hope something is done about these vessels, their presence near a Freeport endangers anyone who wishes to enjoy the special atmosphere of Freeport 9, including the very Zoners responsible for the station's defense itself.

-Thank you for your time, Katherine Pennybrooke

-end transmission-

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports, [FPDF], Katherine Pennybrook - Gytrash - 03-23-2013

[Image: gytrans_FPXV.png]

Miss Fenrir and Miss Pennybrook

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it's not the only time that there have been issues regarding the Red Hessian movement in this area of space. Rest assured that this incident will not pass unnoticed, now from the information I have been able to glean from the guncam logs and conversation logs, it appears that the ships directly involved in this tomfoolery on the Hessian side are Reks*, Kasler and [HW]~=Anomaly=~. I'll be issuing fines to these vessels and a warning to all the other Hessian vessels in the area, I cannot pin direct combat on the other vessels, unless more logs can be provided.

Respectfully, James Church

[Image: gytransbottom_FPXV.png]

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports, [FPDF], Katherine Pennybrook - Omicron - 03-23-2013

[Image: UCv7s.png]
Entirety of [HW] tagged vessels engaged in this precedent.

Shanbohak, together with Kesler lead the torpedo run on Valhalla with their Thor class bombers and later Freeport. All two battleships and two bombers arrived together and engaged simmultaneously, unfortunately [HW] bomber shot me without warning that could be recorded. The only vessel not related to this assault from logs I so far received sports some german name I cannot spell right.

In your place I would wait for FPDF cruiser's report, they will have more evidence as to what happened afterwards.

Valkyrie out.

RE: To: Confederation of Freeports, [FPDF], Katherine Pennybrook - thseeger - 03-23-2013

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

SIGNAL STRENGTH:Good

Clasification lvl:Clasified

Encryption:Low

Loading file: 10%......30%......70%......100%.....

Load complete

Name:Cpt.Martin Swift

Subject:Report I.A.F.P.9

Good day. I am Cpt.Martin Swift and the commanding officer in the small task force made
for the protection of Freeports and zoner instalations.

My Report of the Incident ad Freeport 9 is as follow.

During a normal routine patrol of the different freeports and zoner bases my Unit, decided to take a short
break and Freeport 9, to ressuply the ships and give the hard working crew a short break.

During this break, RBS Valhalla shows up, and we start a friendly conversation with Cpt.Miss Valkyrie.
Not long after the small yacht Volcarona shows up and her captain, miss Pennybrooke, joins the friendly conversation.
All is well and at this point it seems that all parties are enjoying a short break on Freeport 9.

After some time we decided to continue the patrol and we bid farewell to RBS Valhalla and Volcarona.
After a short travel, we've reached our next destination, Freeport 5, in Omega 41, where shortly after our arrival we get a distress signal from
RBS Valhalla, that Hessians have arrived and started shooting at her, we immediatly set course for Freeport 9 and informed her that we were on our way,
as fast as we could.
We are runing the ships at 150% to get her in time and make sure that Freeport 9 is safe, aswell as to respond to the distress signal we got from her.
While we were on the way the captain of the Volcarona also sent out a distress signal asking for help aswell. The Hessians were demanding credits from her
and told her if she failed to comply she would be shot down.
With the knowlegde of these two distress signals and Freeport 9 in grave danger, we decided to push the ships to the point of breaking, running at 200%,
sadly a small ion storm gave us a small delay, but we continued the best we could.

Upon arrival in Omicron Theta we got closer to the station and we noticed 4 Hessians on the scanners.
Name of these Hessians and the actions were as following:

Name:Reks

Name:[HW]~=Anomaly=~

Name:Kasler

Name:Fotzhelm.Schwantzenberg

We finally arrived at Freeport 9 and at this point RBS Valhalla docked and saved herself and her crew and the Valcarona is flying her best to dodge the constant atacks,
from 3 of the Hessians. I asked several times for them to hold their fire and fired two warning shots with a chosen cannon to not make any damage on the targetted ship,
none of the Hessians are reacting to anything though. Somehow, the Cpt of Volcarona managed to get to safety in the freeport and now the 3 Hessians turn there attention on me,
the [FPDF]Vigilance[Shield] and chose to fire at me at free will.

A few hhours after the episode, one of the Hessians came to visit me in the infirmary, on Freeport 9
and told me he had nothing to do with the incident and wanted his name cleared from this madness.
I asked him what profession he has and what I should tell the family´s of those brave men and women I lost, which he gave me file with guncam imagery.

Picture 1

Picture 2

And told me that he will do whatever he can to help the Family´s of the ones lost
in this madnes.
The Hessian that came to see me was the one not Hostile, mr Fotzhelm.Schwantzenberg.

with these words i will close my report of what happened and will hope that something can be done to help,
for those who died during the defence of Freeport 9 and those responsible to get the punishment they deserve.

whit high regards

Cpt.Martin Swift

END OF TRANSMISSION