Discovery Gaming Community
To the Captain of the vessels Reks*, Kasler and [HW]~=Anomaly=~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Captain of the vessels Reks*, Kasler and [HW]~=Anomaly=~ (/showthread.php?tid=95897)

To the Captain of the vessels Reks*, Kasler and [HW]~=Anomaly=~ - Gytrash - 03-23-2013

[Image: gytrans_FPXV.png]

My Dear Captains

It seems that some people can't understand the meaning of a No Fire Zone. In case it wasn't clear from the name, you don't shoot inside of it, a concept that you seem to have dismally failed to grasp, you not only engaged a Zoner neutral party inside of this zone but you had the unmitigated gall to discharge battleship weaponry in range of the Freeport and, last but certainly not least, you fired upon and destroyed a Zoner vessel inside of this zone.

I am most deeply disappointed in all of you, a separate communique will be sent to those of your group who failed to stop you from firing, or at least attempt to do so but theirs shall not have the following fines.

To the captain of the ship Reks*
For discharge of weapons inside the no fire zone, firing upon a Zoner neutral vessel inside the no fire zone, attempted piracy inside the no fire zone, firing on and destroying a Zoner vessel inside the no fire zone. You have won the following fine, a grand total of 37,500,000 Sirius Credits.

To the captain of the ship Kasler
For discharge of weapons inside the no fire zone, firing upon a Zoner neutral vessel inside the no fire zone, Threatening a zoner inside the no fire zone and assisting the destruction of a Zoner vessel inside the no fire zone. You have won the following fine, a grand total of 100,000,000 Sirius Credits.

To the captain of the ship [HW]~=Anomaly=~
For discharge of weapons inside the no fire zone and firing upon a Zoner neutral vessel inside the no fire zone. You have won the following fine. A grand total of 50,000,000 Sirius Credits.

Respectfully James Church
Administrator Freeport XV
Director of Foreign Offences

P.S.
Full disclosure of Confederation of Freeport laws can be found here I would request that you re-read them and inform all of your acquaintances of them as well. Re-offenders will be dealt with harshly. All fine payments are to be transmitted to the account of [COF]-Bank1

Edit: Fines adjusted due to new information being brought to light.

[Image: gytransbottom_FPXV.png]

RE: To the Captain of the vessels Reks*, Kasler and [HW]~=Anomaly=~ - belarusich - 03-23-2013

why do you think that they will pay you?

RE: To the Captain of the vessels Reks*, Kasler and [HW]~=Anomaly=~ - C0rtes - 03-23-2013

Good Day My Dear Who ever you are,

Quote:It seems that some people can't understand the meaning of a No Fire Zone.
In case it wasn't clear from the name, you don't shoot inside of it,
a concept that you seem to have dismally failed to grasp,
you not only engaged a Zoner neutral party inside of this zone but you had the unmitigated
gall to discharge battleship weaponry in range of the Freeport and, last but certainly not least,
you fired upon and destroyed a Zoner vessel inside of this zone.

Really Interesting, where do you took this fantasy ? I think you dont understand some importent things,
first it was a hessianwehr operation, in this operation didnt include your little party and freeport, we had
no business to you and your little freaks. First who start to threat was your friends, they block all time
my radiochannel, i sad many time that he should stop this action but without success and at last one
of the "NEUTRAL" Zoner vessel start shooting on [HW]~=Anomaly=~ without reason, we open fire
to protect us.

P.S.
Your deeply disappointment is your problem not my and not from my pilots and keep your demand
about credits with you, hide it somewhere fast.

unbelievable that people who loose in fair fight and in rp try to fight us here on the board.
They are a bad loosers.

RE: To the Captain of the vessels Reks*, Kasler and [HW]~=Anomaly=~ - Gytrash - 03-24-2013

My Dear Sir

Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of Sirius this morning, have you tried moving to the Tau systems? Might do wonders for your disposition. As I'm sure you wish to continue docking on Zoner installations you might consider where you are swinging your weight little man, you might just swing it too far and fall over.

Anyhow seeing as you are replying directly to the charges against the vessel Anomaly I shall e marking that one down as refusal to pay and all that goes with it. To the captains of the other two vessels you have 48 hours to respond.

RE: To the Captain of the vessels Reks*, Kasler and [HW]~=Anomaly=~ - Gytrash - 03-26-2013

My Dear Sirs

Well, I'll just consider this case closed then, a refusal to pay the stated fines or even negotiate all around.