Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral Siegfried Kai, BDM HQ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral Siegfried Kai, BDM HQ (/showthread.php?tid=95957)

To: Admiral Siegfried Kai, BDM HQ - Kommando Spezialkräfte - 03-24-2013

[Image: JfXinQZ.png]
[Image: RedTails_NaziPilot_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

SENDER ID: Commander Heinrich Ehler aka "Loki"
DESTINATION: Admiral Siegfried Kai, BDM HQ
SUBJECT: A request

Herr Admiral,

Yesterday, at 1686 hours, the KSK suffered a great defeat in Liberty. We were about to investigate a a signal, when we met a whole Libertonian Battlegroup. Our units managed to cripple some of it's units, but for a great price. Most of our operatives are fallen, our cruiser and headquarters were sent to pick us up, but an LSF bomber wing destroyed it, with our databank and crew. Five of us managed to survive. My wraith was equipped with an experimental cloaking device, but as soon as I decloaked in Hudson, my ship lost all power. Fortunately, a border patrol rescued me. I don't know what happened to the other 4 operatives...

There's no KSK headquarters anymore. But I won't give up the fight. With all due respect, Herr Admiral, I hereby request my reassignment to Schatten and permission to fly and being involved in BDM operations as an independent operative, I won't let you down. An ex-Valkyrie never let you down.

I'm waiting for your response.

For Rheinland!

Commander Loki Heinrich Ehler

RE: To: Admiral Siegfried Kai, BDM HQ - EisenSeele - 03-24-2013

ENCRYPTION: PL07 D3V1C3
COMMID: Flotillenadmiral Siegfried, BDM| U-Flotte
LOCATION: BDM|RNC-Brynhildr, Mephistopheles Class 005 Production Type Cruiser, BDM|U- Forward Operating Base

[Image: epgokg.jpg]

The news is most unfortunate. We have all felt the effects of the Libertonian penchant for countering our superior fighters with their larger numbers.

Currently, Schatten Research Facility is under lockdown due to an extended wargames simulation. For the time being, you are transferred to Battleship Koblenz until Overseer Von Trapp can review your dossier and approve you for duty on board Schatten.

A BDM recon battlegroup has been allocated to searching for your comrades. You may choose to join the search, if you believe that you're prepared for it. Otherwise, consider taking shore leave before resuming duties. How long you take will be entirely up to you, but you will find your job waiting for you upon your return.

As for incorporation into BDM operations, you will now be considered active duty as an auxiliary member of the U-Flotte, and will receive the relevant briefings from here on.

REPORT COMPLETE
FLOTILLENADMIRAL SIEGFRIED, KAI - BDM| EXTENDED LOGISTICS DIVISION

RE: To: Admiral Siegfried Kai, BDM HQ - Kommando Spezialkräfte - 03-27-2013

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: RedTails_NaziPilot_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

SENDER ID: Heinrich Ehler
DESTINATION: Admiral Siegfried Kai, BDM HQ
SUBJECT: Next step

Herr Admiral,

I've sent my dossier to Overseer Von Trapp, including my cv, former assignments and reports, I hope he could find time for that.

For now, I'm onboard of the Battleship Koblenz with my bomber. As soon as I get my permission for a new Wraith again, I'm ready to duty. There's no time to waste, not like searching my old wingmen would be a waste of time, but the rumors say there's something going on.

I've heard about the situation in Omega-11, if you know what I mean. Let me give you a hand, I can fly this Bergelmir pretty well, I think the crew of the Brynhildr could confirm it after Dresden...

For Rheinland!

Heinrich Ehler