Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Director of the Colonial Intelligence Service - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Director of the Colonial Intelligence Service (/showthread.php?tid=96053)

To: The Director of the Colonial Intelligence Service - Jansen - 03-26-2013

A broadcast sent on the old Colonial Intelligence Channels

Incoming transmission...
Using Encryption key: CIS- Alpha 4- Theta 9- Ypsilon 98

Congratulations Director,

you are sitting on my place now, doing the things I have been doing for all those years, but fear not, I do not seek revenge, I do not seek your death.

I contact you to inform you about a circumstance that might be considered fortunate by you and your people. The newly found Colonial Freedom Front has been exterminated, just like we did 3 years ago.

The apparent leader, Colonel Myers has been terminated by a simple but effective shot right between his eyes. The people following him have either found their fate due to a malfunction within the Cruiser Pandoras engine systems, eventually causing a catastrophic chain reaction that resulted in the complete destruction of said ship, or due to a series of different accidents that bear a slight resemblance to the accidents happening to certain people roughly 3 years ago.

Our standing order to terminate all possible members of said group has been carried out as the President would have expected, even though it appears that you do indeed work for a different President now.

I expect you to inform your government about the action taken and to report me about their reaction, it might be slightly amusing.

Another thing Director, even though you do not see us, always remember that we are there and that we will act according to our given orders.

- Justice

Transmission end...

RE: To: The Director of the Colonial Intelligence Service - Johnathan Nox Carter - 04-07-2013

Linking via C.I.S. protocols #C-11-5 : : : Rerouting Channel...
[Image: awhite.png]

Good evening, Agent Justice.

As you already know - my name is Aidan White. I've received this letter of yours just now, as an agent found it earlier today in our facility's old wing.

I thank you for the time you spent for this transmission and I assure you i'm taking care of this position as it should be. I'm also not surprised you don't remember me, considering i might have worked for you at some point, but enough of this.

We've kept close watch on Myers' Liberation Front, so i'm rather amused you took the liberty of doing us a favor and end their "movement" so soon, even if they were not a major threat.

And, as requested, here is a quote from Commander Anders' reply to my message. I hope it's what you expected.
Quote:"The size of the Front and a lack of any action, other than some overblown propaganda, did not warrant any direct action for the people of the Republic were not in danger. However, a cruiser in their possession could have been problematic if it were turned against us 'for freedom'."
He thanks you for doing what had to be done sooner or later, using methods which have been proved... "more than useful so far". As for the other government officials. they are also happy with the provided help.

All in all, it's good to 'hear' we have you back around, even with the political circumstances. This is also a reason to keep the old comm-center operational, unless you'd like to join our new frequencies, also away from any prying eyes.

Signed, Aidan White.
-A larger perspective brings more knowledge-

RE: To: The Director of the Colonial Intelligence Service - Jansen - 04-07-2013

Incoming transmission...
Using Encryption key: CIS- Beta 23- Sigma 9- Ypsilon 9

Mister White,

Let me thank you for your offer, but I prefer the stability provided by the old channels, they have yet to disappoint the trust I place into them. The encryption technology our ancestors developed in Crayter has yet to find its match in the Sirius sector.

I have to admit that Commander Anders' reply amused me slightly, they have yet to learn about the dangerous potential a motivated mind can develop, I am sure that they will learn it soon enough.

I might contact you again, should something of importance cross my way.

- Justice

Transmission end...

RE: To: The Director of the Colonial Intelligence Service - Jansen - 04-24-2013

Incoming transmission...
Using Encryption key: CIS- Delta 6- Theta 8- Ypsilon 8

Good evening Director,

I have taken a picture of the situation within our beloved home over the last few days. Even though the Gallic presence appears to be noteworthy, it is nowhere near anything I would consider to be efficient.
The overall image I made for myself is one that lets me assume that they do not plan to use it as a staging point, they appear to be more concerned about their front lines, not knowing about the various entrances that have caused even us a few problems after our arrival. That appears to also offer a possible spot you could exploit, should your superiors decide to act.

On my way through Tau 23 I also encountered a so called Capitaine of the Gallic Royal Forces. Even the recruits trained by me, so long ago have been more challenging opponents.

I think this could also serve to your amusement, this boy expected to be a match for me, but as always I taught him different.

Quote:GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Ah another Colonial
-Justice-: Another?
-Justice-: What a funny little Gallic you are.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Yes, the other one left in a hurry
-Justice-: I likely wont.
-Justice-: Scared to face your death Gallic?
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Death?By you? *laughs*
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: I am not an insect exerminator, my orders were to make sure everything is ok in here
-Justice-: Thats perfect.
-Justice-: Then tell me about your fleet movements, will you?
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: *sighs*
-Justice-: Not a talkative one?
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: You people really are pesky little things aren't you?
-Justice-: Too bad, that limits your use even further.
-Justice-: Its the little things that kill quietly.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Besides I think you experienced "our fleet movements" on your skin haven't you colonial *alughs*
-Justice-: I didnt.
-Justice-: I havent been within the Republics space when you attempted to murder civilians.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Civilians?
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: If they were smart enough to submit to His Majesties will they would have been fine
-Justice-: The roughly 6 Million unarmed Colonials you likely would have slaughtered wouldnt Diocletians plan have worked?
-Justice-: Submission.
-Justice-: Thats not an option for free people.
-Justice-: Its one for those with a lack of strenght.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: And now enjoy your freedom from wherever you went to *laughs*
-Justice-: I didnt go anywhere Gallic.
-Justice-: I am here.
-Justice-: I always will be.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Yes, I am sure you will
-Justice-: That is the task I have been given long before you even knew how to fly a ship.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Just like your so called "republic"
-Justice-: I am older then the Republic in this part of space.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: How can you call a band of lowlifes put together a republic is beyond me really
-Justice-: Im also puzzled how they could call you soldiers.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Ask the civilians you mentioned *laughs*
-Justice-: Kids, sent to the frontlines to die like the flies they are.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: I asure you I am no kid
-Justice-: Those civilians survived without even one of you harming them.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: I am an officer of His Majesties Royal Navy
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Not some fresh recruit
Samana_Andorra: We, the IMG, are here to mediate the Colonial-Gallia problem.
-Justice-: You whole fleet was stopped by the Warhammers remnants long enough for everyone to escape.
-Justice-: Be quiet Miner.
Samana_Andorra: But I can't help.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Well we got what we came for didn't we?
-Justice-: No.
-Justice-: Sawarak has been destroyed long before your arrival.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: You think Gallia is interested in your petty people?
-Justice-: Unlikely.
-Justice-: However, the Crayterian technology might have had a use for you.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: We came to clame the system and we did just like Edinburgh and all the rest of them
-Justice-: Considering its superiority to the things you call masterpieces.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: We have no need of Sirian technology
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Inferior in every way
-Justice-: What foolish little boy you are.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Boy? Laughs*
-Justice-: But how should you know better.
-Justice-: I hardly can blame you.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: I stopped being a boy a long time ago colonial...The front does that to a man...
-Justice-: The front merely takes the dreams away.
-Justice-: It doesnt develop your mind any further
-Justice-: You are a kid, you always will be one as long as you do not realize this
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: And I supose agreeing with your opinions will make me a man?
-Justice-: But realizing what a fool you are, will.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: *Laughs*
-Justice-: Now, is there any reason for letting you carry on with the joke you call life?
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Ah colonial, you really think I am some sort of a freshly trained recruit sent out here to die?
-Justice-: You are.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: I am Capitaine Fontaine of His Majesties Royal Navy...
-Justice-: That means little to me.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: That is not a rank given out lightly colonial
-Justice-: So you are an experienced kid.
-Justice-: Congratulations on that.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: I don't know how things in your so called "military" work but we have to earn our ranks
-Justice-: I am not a part of the military.
-Justice-: I havent been for the last 50 years.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Then what are you? A grumpy old man with a sever nostalgia?
-Justice-: I am the person that sends the bullet right into your head.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Right
-Justice-: I assume exactly 2 centimeter above your eyes.
-Justice-: It wont hurt too much, I promise it.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: I am quite used to the colonial tough talk by now
-Justice-: Let see how you deal with actions then.
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Be carefull old man don't brake a hip *laughs*
GRN|Jaques.Fontaine: Or have you forgoten your pils?

Death: GRN|Jaques.Fontaine was put out of action by -Justice- (Mine)

-Justice-: Poor kid.

I expect that you yourself have had similar experiences with these so called soldiers. Sending them back to their home sooner or later shouldnt be something too problematical.

Stay alive.

- Justice

Transmission end...