Discovery Gaming Community
To: Buffalo Bill - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Buffalo Bill (/showthread.php?tid=96066)

To: Buffalo Bill - Narcotic - 03-27-2013

[Image: iMchRWy.png]
Subject: Old times
Position: Barrier nebula
Receiver: W.F.Cody

Hola Cody,

it surely has been a while since we last met. However, I recently remembered the old times, when I was still active in the 'codename weapons business'. When you helped me out setting up my own "Arms Store". Those were fun times, and profitable for sure. But things change - at least they did for me. You probably wouldn't even recognize me any more. I can't help it that our ways went different directions. After all we've seen each other from time to time. You remember our small trip into Gallia core space, when we got stopped by those mad Gallics? Or when we almost were cought by the Coalition in the rough Omegas? Well.

I guess you're still running your shop at Norfolk? I mean, you were the most famous dealer in whole Sirius for quite a while - and apparently you still are, right? So, you might think that I'm contacting you because I'm interested in some business - but unfortunately I'm not. Although I could have a view into my cargo bays and see if I'm having some valuable stuff for you. Moreover I actually just wanted to drop by saying "hello". I somehow missed your presence. And exploring got rather boring without you. But that's fine. Just let me know how you're doing. What happened with that threat from those pirates who destroyed my store back then? I hope they didn't cought you aswell. However, I hope you're doing fine. I'm looking forward to hear from you soon my old friend.

Muchos saludos,

[Image: IJ1HE5v.png]
[Image: huRjmSV.png]

RE: To: Buffalo Bill - William Frederick Cody - 04-09-2013

Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

To: My beloved friend Lee de Sol Verde

Subject: Friendship

Dear Lee,

indeed it was a long time ago, that we met last time. How long exactly? I cannot remember to be honest, but more than a year I presume.
My shop is still running nice and well. Wine is available a lot, Cigars are a bit rare these days. The last I have are reserved for you of course. Please do me the favor and stop there for some hours (at minimum), we have much to talk. I have many stories to tell, and one story about a kidnapping of my shop and a robbery...

And hey! Once you will be there, we can also talk about some new "holiday" flights into unknown areas of sirius. I rarely left New York the last year. Mostly I care still for my customers, as you already know.

All in all, it really made my day, that I met an old friend again, even if only in the comms. Thanks in advance, that you will be present personally soon.

Greetings from an old man,

~William Frederick Cody