Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Corsair Elders [Secret CC: Reapers of Sirius] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Corsair Elders [Secret CC: Reapers of Sirius] (/showthread.php?tid=96165)

To: The Corsair Elders [Secret CC: Reapers of Sirius] - Tabris - 03-29-2013

Communications Link Requested Press [Y] or [N] Please...

[Y]

Link Established...

[Image: Eyeofsauron.jpg]

"Greetings, My name is not important, but if you wish to call me anything, Simon will do as a name I suppose.

Now you might ask yourselves 'What does this idiot want?' or something of the sorts, well I am a dealer of Information, it is my trade, my passion and my lady as it were. Plus it tends to pay for my 'Personal Living Expenses' which every man or woman should be able to enjoy if they are willing to do what must be done to acquire it.

I recent came into possession of some...Rather provocative information that may shed some light on one of your close neighbors and how they are being funded, well this information does not come cheap, however I will let you 'peruse' the goods as it were, bare in mind that this Data cannot be copied as it's encoded, those Neural Net folks apparently did something right with adding a special 'View Only' feature when it comes to sharing images.

Take a look through and then give me an offer, you will receive a hard-copy of the data to threaten or bludgeon the 'persons caught on camera' into submission. Either way, I get my credits, you get to know a dirty little secret and lord it over them.

I await your reply...

Signed

Simon."

'Data'

'Data II'

'Data III'

'Data IV'

'Data V'

'Data VI'

'Data VII'

RE: To: The Corsair Elders [Secret CC: Reapers of Sirius] - Veygaar - 03-29-2013

- Transmission: ONLINE -

[Image: eastwood.jpg]

The newly appointed Elder turned his gaze from his fellow Council members in the room to the transponder before him.

"Simon" ... as you call yourself. This is Elder Santi, newest member of the Council. It seems you've found yourself some interesting images.

You say that who you are is not important. Well, we at the Council think quite otherwise. You see, we're not exactly in the business of giving away credits to complete strangers. In fact we rather specialize in doing the exact opposite: taking credits from strangers.

So I'll break it down to three specific questions. Who are you? Who do you work for? And from where did you collect this data? We'd like to know every hand it's touched before coming to us if possible.

Bring to the Council full answers to these questions and further action will be taken from there. Hasta luego... stranger.

- Transmission: OFFLINE -

RE: To: The Corsair Elders [Secret CC: Reapers of Sirius] - Tabris - 03-29-2013

Communications Link Requested Press [Y] or [N] Please...

[Y]

Link Established...

[Image: Eyeofsauron.jpg]

"Now I thought 'who' I work for would've been obvious by my occupation as an informations broker, I simply work for myself and my own interests, as for who I am, well I think THAT will be kept occupied, afterall if I told everyone my name I'd have a horde of angry people trying to bash down my front door due to my lovely little job, I'm sure you of all people understand the need to keep oneself safe from such...volatile customers?

As to 'Where' I collected this information from, as I am a broker I am in the occupation of keeping my ears to the ground and looking for opportunity, these images came from one of my informants in Rheinland who I had to pay a tidy sum to collect the black box with these images for. Mind you that did not come cheap, Rheinlanders can be greedy pests when it comes to Credits. The only 'hands' that's touched this is the original owner, my informants' and my own when I came into possession of the black box.

Signed

Simon."