Discovery Gaming Community
To Lord Moka. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Lord Moka. (/showthread.php?tid=96192)

To Lord Moka. - Chenzo- - 03-29-2013

[Image: chenzotbtop.png]
[Image: chenzotbbottom.png]

Hola Sir.

As our shipments to yourselvs have been running at the usual steady rate, it comes as no suprise to me that we have not spoken for a while.

I'm contacting you today regarding two of our units who seem to have gone against us.

I have no doubt the congress have already contacted yourselvs on it.

I can't confirm as of yet where these units are being supplied from, but I can ask that you refuse docking entry for them

Ask for any information you may require, I will endevour to get it for you.

On a side note, I'm thinking we, as Outcasts need to think about some kind of long-term outpost in the Liberty sector, the numbers of these renegade pilots who seem to be full of the lawls disease is simply un-managable from where we are.

Further discussion on this matter will need to take place soon, for now I'd like to focus on making an example of these two.

Chenzo out.

[Image: 101sttbbottom.png]

RE: To Lord Moka. - Altejago - 03-31-2013

[Image: 264pxlrlogo2.png]

Chenzo, mi amigo.

A pleasure to hear from an Outcast
that we haven't come to distaste. A man
who represents the very people we Rogues
grew to respect. I am sad to say that the influx
of the dreaded lawls infection is putting a
bad name towards all Outcasts, some
I am finding more and more prob-
lematic as time goes on.

If the Council wish to move some
assets down into Liberty to assist in
controlling the problematic ones then
I have no doubt in my mind that our local
alliance amongst the Junkers, the Hackers
and our own splinter groups will find this
in good favour. The Congress have made
contact regarding to issues in our system
of Humboldt, so if perhaps we can arrange
an agreement to stifle the problems with
a taste of home they should not forget.

I will confer with the Congress a little and
we'll come to you with a proposal we can
all agree too. How does this fare for you?

~Lord Moka~

RE: To Lord Moka. - Chenzo- - 03-31-2013

[Image: chenzotbtop.png]
[Image: chenzotbbottom.png]

Hola,

For the time being, I have a squadren of Bombers and Sabres stationd within the junkers PR system.

This is to tackle the final main ring leader behind those who seem to want to assasinate youself, as well as others.

I wouldn't worry, we don't ecactly have control, but there's not much one unit like that could do with little to no supplies, nowhere to land, and most importantly, everyone pointing guns at them.

I was even tipped by a few miners directly on where I may be able to find him.

As for future control on the lawls syndrome, I will need to speak with a few of those boroing folk who think they run things.

Once the council of dons decide on what resource may be placed at disposal, we can arrange some kind of revoloutionary defence grid.

The above directly relates to the fact that although I have the up-for-most respect for yourself, along with anyone who would stand by our side for the better good. I have my own areas of interest which require an awful ammount of time.

What this means is, you should definitly feel a more obvious presence of the 101st and our allies around you.

Chenzo out.

[Image: 101sttbbottom.png]