Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freeport IV Bar Tender and customers with a fine ear - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freeport IV Bar Tender and customers with a fine ear (/showthread.php?tid=96235)

To: Freeport IV Bar Tender and customers with a fine ear - Tibbles - 03-30-2013

Tim Burton, a "young" man that landed not so long ago at one of those floating districts in New London's orbit and has decided to improve his poor life.. He hasn't got the nuts to joint the milita nor BAF to fight that bastards trying to take Planet Leeds. At the same time, Tim, finds that collecting scrap isn't enough to ensure the easy and luxurious life he's dreaming of since he was a child.

One day, he heard of that the Liberty music industry, Sing Stars (and their representatives) making tons of cash at the expense of young guys, sons of an agressive propaganda industry. "That's my chance he though, tha'ts the chance to take my small piece of the cake".

Without thinking twice Tim starts the ship engines, and departs to Freepor IV...

After landing at the Freeport, Tim heads directly to the bar and ask for a drink to the bartender. After a couple of words exchanged, he quickly changes the topic and says:

"Hey bro, I'm trying to make my own business, basically importing good stuff from Liberty to Bretonia, do you know if there's some base nearby that rents, let's say, 5.000 units of storage capacity? Of course, discretion is needed... I think that Cortez, Magellan, Manchester or California would do."

RE: To: Freeport IV Bar Tender and customers with a fine ear - djordje_petrovic - 03-30-2013

... Old bearded man listening conversation and drinking ale in the corner ....

Heya , lad ! I might know place which could suit your bussines. Ya have to go to Cortez system , there is somwhere jump hole to Inverness. When you get there , there is one depot in nearby nebula who deal with all kinds of stuff .

I know its owner , but why tha hell should i tell Ya?

... look disgruntled on the emty glass...

Hey waiter , bring me one more ale !

Sorry old chap your credit balance is no good with us.

Damn ...

RE: To: Freeport IV Bar Tender and customers with a fine ear - Tibbles - 03-30-2013

Tim looks back and sees that old beared man, it's not precisely the place he was looking for to storage that stuff, but perhaps that could be a begining... who knows. Tim asked to the Bartender to put a pair of beers at the table where the man was and then sat next to the beared man;

Hey sir, glad you heard me. Well, as you may know i'm interested in do business and i need a place to stock some stuff, I'm sure that if you give me the contact, that person would be glad to hear you were who put us in contact, perhaps even a small commision could make you relax and see that i'm not an ugly officer?... i'm just a humble lad tying to earn a life, what do you say? Oh, and shall we taste this cold beers gentleman?

RE: To: Freeport IV Bar Tender and customers with a fine ear - djordje_petrovic - 03-30-2013

Thats just whsat i had in mind !

The man you should sheek is junker ... or better say hmm ... collector.... yea , collector. He collects **eyebrow widens*** various stuff , and ressels to those who wanna haul it away. His name is ...Bobby , but most people call him Bobby the f.. fhence.

Nice chap , havent saw him for years , but i am certain he runs his junk emporium still. He has a partner, a guy who pilot transport called bootleger bounty **hic*** . Funnyz name , buf for certain cause its ca.. captain is always **hic** drunk to the boot.

Iiii ... am shure that they will lend you shome shpace ***hic*** to store your Sthuff. And now forgive me stragner, i have to ... i have to... What you said again what do you wanna do ?? ***glance goes blurry and emty***

RE: To: Freeport IV Bar Tender and customers with a fine ear - Tibbles - 03-30-2013

A smile can be seen at Tim's face, he didn't expect to do "new friends" so quickly. Before to say anything, Tim makes a signal to the bar tender to make him understand that he will pay all the beared man debt at the bar. That will make the things go easier he thought;

Well captain, I want you to do this; Speak with that friend of yours and tell him i'm interested in do good business, could you do that? Could you do that before you fall asleep?

Tim smiles, he's trying to make a joke so the old beared man don't forget to do the job

Oh, and tell him ha can contact me via neuralnet, leaving a note to the bar tender, or if he prefers, i'll stay here at the bar for some hours, in case he's near. If we reach a deal, bro, you will have a nice commission, that's for sure.