Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Faction Activity (/showthread.php?tid=97248)

Pages: 1 2 3

Admin Notice: Faction Activity - fencore - 04-19-2013

FACTIONS STRIPPED

The following faction has had its official status revoked. The leader of this faction needs to contact a staff member regarding placement of the items in their faction section. You are welcome to reapply for official status once the factors that led to the status being revoked are resolved.

None. Woo!

FACTIONS SUSPENDED

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least five active members:

None. Double woo!

You have 30 days to get more members as well as get your time over 30 hours. During this probation period, you will not have the ability to enact faction rights described under Section 4 of the Discovery Server Rules. Failure to meet time and membership figures will result in revocation of official faction status upon next check.

FACTIONS WARNED

The following factions aren't currently meeting the activity requirement of 30 hours:

[IND]
Sails
[|]

You have 30 days to raise your activity above the minimum levels or your status will be revoked at the time of the next check.

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Yuki - 04-19-2013

[ninja]
Do you hate kneecaps?
Do you 'dislike' gaijins ruining the Kusari economy?
Do you look sexy in a suit?

Join the Hogosha today!
(Contact me on Skype for further information. Contact info on profile.)

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Curios - 04-26-2013

(04-19-2013, 04:12 AM)Gheis Wrote: FACTIONS WARNED

The following factions aren't currently meeting the activity requirement of 30 hours:

Sails

That's where we go. Back in 1-1,5 years ago I left Sails myself because I was not agreeing with Vito (He was the current Sails leader back in that time) in numerous positions. I was trying to explainin to him and others why what he was doing led to nothing but to drop of the activity, faction's RP quality drop, you name it. The issue rised from the quality of the encounters that I had on my Sails and I had with my other chars vs Sails. And guess what was that?
It was the same story about "we're so great in RP so can't loose bla bla", some bad behavior issues were rised like ganks, stationary BS hugs, etc. Things defenetely were going downhill since then and now it's around 1-2 members trying to keep up with holding the faction above the water, guess it can't last for long and I think it must die for good. I hope the more responsible, creative and active placeholder will appear sooner or later.

Edit:

Also about Hogosha. It's a nice faction but removal of it's special ability to pirate in house space rendered it kinda useless. Only thing left for them inside Kusari is flying around looking for a fight with GC\BD\OC guys. But it's easier to pick a KNF char for that.
Get the piracy back, it was fun and dandy.

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Zen_Mechanics - 04-26-2013

Oh wow sails... I hope they fix this soon I would hate to see them go, although my recent encounters with them were less ugh.. polite

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Bootsiuv - 05-25-2013

Is it too late to try and save the Sails?

I was only a minor member at most, but it looks like no one is really around anymore.

Could I try and do something to bring them back from the dead?

Worst case scenario is we fail. Seems a shame though....

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Prysin - 05-25-2013

(04-26-2013, 05:44 AM)Curios Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 04:12 AM)Gheis Wrote: FACTIONS WARNED

Sails

That's where we go. Back in 1-1,5 years ago I left Sails myself because I was not agreeing with Vito (He was the current Sails leader back in that time) in numerous positions. I was trying to explainin to him and others why what he was doing led to nothing but to drop of the activity, faction's RP quality drop, you name it. The issue rised from the quality of the encounters that I had on my Sails and I had with my other chars vs Sails. And guess what was that?
It was the same story about "we're so great in RP so can't loose bla bla", some bad behavior issues were rised like ganks, stationary BS hugs, etc. Things defenetely were going downhill since then and now it's around 1-2 members trying to keep up with holding the faction above the water, guess it can't last for long and I think it must die for good. I hope the more responsible, creative and active placeholder will appear sooner or later.

Edit:

Also about Hogosha. It's a nice faction but removal of it's special ability to pirate in house space rendered it kinda useless. Only thing left for them inside Kusari is flying around looking for a fight with GC\BD\OC guys. But it's easier to pick a KNF char for that.
Get the piracy back, it was fun and dandy.

Aye, Sails should have been disbanded when Vito left. He was the sole reason it stuck together, and the moment he went inactive the faction itself was put on "emergency reserve list".... its been a zombie for the last 9 months, and i am honestly surprised that the admins let it live. They have only been alive thanks to 3-4 members.

Also:
[Admin] 16:00:56

Ahrem.... The Admin authority has hereby been warned by the community. They must step up their presence or risk losing the Lost Battlestar

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Curios - 05-25-2013

Time to make admin unofficial faction and challenge for officialdome 8|

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Bootsiuv - 05-25-2013

(05-25-2013, 11:44 AM)Prysin Wrote: Aye, Sails should have been disbanded when Vito left. He was the sole reason it stuck together, and the moment he went inactive the faction itself was put on "emergency reserve list".... its been a zombie for the last 9 months, and i am honestly surprised that the admins let it live. They have only been alive thanks to 3-4 members.

I get that Pry....but one person a faction does not make. I know Vito was the nucleus of the group, at least when I was around. I thought he did well enough.

I still wish it could be saved. We had fun times watching me get blown up. Sad

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Pancakes - 05-25-2013

(05-25-2013, 02:31 PM)Bootsiuv Wrote:
(05-25-2013, 11:44 AM)Prysin Wrote: Aye, Sails should have been disbanded when Vito left. He was the sole reason it stuck together, and the moment he went inactive the faction itself was put on "emergency reserve list".... its been a zombie for the last 9 months, and i am honestly surprised that the admins let it live. They have only been alive thanks to 3-4 members.

I get that Pry....but one person a faction does not make. I know Vito was the nucleus of the group, at least when I was around. I thought he did well enough.

I still wish it could be saved. We had fun times watching me get blown up. Sad

It's not like you lost the official status already. You have 30 days to step-up and change stuff. I am sure that if you contact the admins they would be glad to help.

If you want to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.

RE: Admin Notice: Faction Activity - Mercarryn - 05-25-2013

In case you haven't noticed already, Pancakes, that warning is already more then 30 days old. If Sails don't get the 30 hours before the next activity check, they will loose their official status.