Discovery Gaming Community
To the Confederation of Freeports CC: Freeport Admins - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Confederation of Freeports CC: Freeport Admins (/showthread.php?tid=97292)

To the Confederation of Freeports CC: Freeport Admins - Dourden4 - 04-19-2013

[Image: dourden_trans.png]

Ladies and Gentleman of the Confederation of Freeports,

I am Duncan Stow, Public Relations for OSI. I am sending this transmission in regards to the continued logistic support for each of your Freeports. OSI has always held the support of the Freeports and subsequent flourishing of their populace as our primary mission. To this end, we have continually ferried supplies from freeport to freeport, making sure each station has had what it required. This has not always been easy, but we have managed.

Some time ago, before the base construction boom, we had a simple requisitioning service. We are trying to bring that service back. Of course their have been a few modifications to the base mechanisms of the service, resulting in a different feel for any who may remember the previous program.

This new approach is mainly in an effort to increase the efficiency and relevancy of our deliveries to each Freeport. We believe that each Freeport has certain unique needs, and only the administrator can truly know what the station requires.

Any Freeport administrator that wishes to use this new system needs only make a request on this channel and we will create an encrypted data link in our Neural Net node for secure communications. Once that is done, we can then securely discuss what is needed and the details of each.

We hope that this new system being piloted with the Confederation will help those who live out in the wilds of space flourish, and help to keep Supplies flowing efficiently.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

RE: To the Confederation of Freeports CC: Freeport Admins - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 04-19-2013

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok
To: Duncan Stow

Neq'neh, Mr. Stow,

It has been some time since I spoke with the OSI. Fortunately, our needs are simple at this station, most of which we are able to get fairly easily. However, we cannot get iridium very easily. We need it to keep the station going. Also, we could use a shipment of small arms and some H-fuel, the latter two of a one time delivery.

I had a contract with you before, a contract that I think fell by the wayside through my own fault. I apologize for that. If OSI would like an office on station, I will make it so. We are a long way out from most other Freeports so it would give you all a place to hang your hat on those long trips.

Thank you,
Commander Matok
Freeport 6 Administrator

RE: To the Confederation of Freeports CC: Freeport Admins - Dourden4 - 04-21-2013

[Image: dourden_trans.png]
------To Matok Only------

Commander Matok,

It has been some time since OSI and Freeport 6 have had formal dealings. Hopefully we can remedy this. OSI would gladly ship to you any materials that you may need. To that end, We have set up an encrypted transmission channel for us to use in all future negotiations. You will find this channel here. Please provide the details, such as quantity and frequency of any requested shipments there. From there we can continue any applicable negotiations.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

RE: To the Confederation of Freeports CC: Freeport Admins - Dourden4 - 04-27-2013

------- Replayed Through Freeport and Public Advertising Channels -------

Need Supplies? Call OSI!

Omicron Supply Industries specializes in fast, discreet delivery of supplies to nearly any location in Sirius.

Omicron Supply Industries. Bringing life to the Outer Reaches.

Disclaimer: Due to extraordinary circumstances, Omicron Supply Industries is not able to service locations with Rheinland House Space. We apologize for any inconvenience.

----- End -----