Discovery Gaming Community
To Kusari State Police - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Kusari State Police (/showthread.php?tid=97371)

To Kusari State Police - Karst - 04-20-2013

-incoming transmission-
-source: Honshu-
-subject: My status-

Greetings, everyone, my name is Etienne Sechy.
I am writing to you from the Honshu prefecture central penitentiary, on Planet Honshu....I think I got this right.

I believe this is a police matter, but if it is not I would ask you politely to forward this message to the relevant authorities.

I was arrested in this system four standard days ago on suspicion of piracy, based on a misunderstanding as I repeatedly insisted. My transport, the Etoile Rouge, was also impounded.

Anyways, I can surely not complain of mistreatment, my cell is clean, the food is excellent, and my cell mate is an interesting man. (redacted)
However, I am wondering how long you plan to keep me without charges.
I would like to continue my exploration of Sirius, and also I must tell my poor old mother what happened. I was permitted to tell her I was arrested, but not more.

If you could tell me the status of this investigation and how much longer I will be kept here, I would be grateful.

Thank you for your time, Etienne Sechy.

Note from staff: This message has been scanned and cleared to send.

-end transmission-

RE: To Kusari State Police - Karst - 04-22-2013

-refreshing transmission-

RE: To Kusari State Police - Timmy - 04-24-2013

[Image: comheader.png]

Konnichiwa!

As the person responsible for your arrest I have been added to this channel. Since Samura captain said that he had a proof of his words I put you under arrest, however all my attempts to reach him and retrieve those evidences have failed. It seems like he was just too scared. Since no evidences have been brought you will be freed soon and your vessel will be returned to you.

Accept my sincere appologies for my actions.

Nito Kaisa Tetsuo Shimizu,
Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: comfooter.png]

RE: To Kusari State Police - Karst - 04-24-2013

-incoming transmission - personal message to Tetsuo Shimizu-
-source: Honshu-
-subject: My status-

Thank you for your reply, officer.

There is no need for an apology, as I said it was a misunderstanding and these things happen. I am pleased you have taken the time to investigate this matter, and I'm glad I was vindicated.

The staff has informed me of my impending release, and given me the location of the impound where the Etoile Rouge is being kept.

All in all, it was an interesting experience. But I do hope the next time we meet, the circumstances will be more pleasant.

Kind regards, Etienne Sechy

Note from staff: This message has been scanned and cleared to send.

-end transmission-