Discovery Gaming Community
Encrypted Transmission towards: IMG| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Encrypted Transmission towards: IMG| (/showthread.php?tid=97384)

Encrypted Transmission towards: IMG| - Johnathan Nox Carter - 04-20-2013

[Image: axistb.png]

Well met, gentlemen of the Independent Miners Guild.

I am Executor Gregory Tanner of the Warhound Brigade, a secondary branch of the Bounty Hunters' Guild Core.

Now, to get to the point, the Brigade is looking forward into... expanding itself. After some deliberation, the Brigade Master decided upon some new developments, yet since we require some resources before we can start, I was appointed to find a proper source.

The Core itself has dealt with the IMG before, not to mention the usual Bounty Hunter pilots that align with you against the criminals of Sirius. I've heard only well of you and I am aware that you have both the means and standing to undertake this kind of request - especially since you also operate in the Omegas.

Now, what we are asking is a simple delivery of goods, so to speak, with an obvious compensation. Further terms and a full contract may be discussed if you wish to help us, so i'll be waiting for your response.

Have a pleasant evening, gentlemen.

Axis, signing off.
[Image: wbbhunitbend.png]

RE: Encrypted Transmission towards: IMG| - Johnathan Nox Carter - 04-22-2013

::::::::::::::::::::::
---Re-establishing link---
---Re-transmitting---
::::::::::::::::::::::

RE: Encrypted Transmission towards: IMG| - AeternusDoleo - 04-22-2013

**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Gregory Tanner
Subject: Goods delivery
Encryption: Standard/Civilian (//Read access to house intelligence agencies)

Mr. Tanner,

I apologise for the delay. Normally these requests would be handled by the head of cargo ops, but in his absence, I will fill in. It has been some time since we had dealings with the Guild Core. From what I understood, your organisation resides mostly in the deep Omicrons, well beyond where we operate. You hint at expanding into the Omegas. Risky, but given the chaotic nature of those systems, understandable.

However, before the Guild can commit to a definate yea or nay, I need to know what it is you would ask of us. Please understand that we are not structured like classical corporations, such as Gateway - who have employees and management. We are a guild of independent selfemployed people. If you wish to entice members of our transport fleet to move cargo for you, the risks need to outweigh the benefits. So before I can give you an answer, I would need to know what you have in mind.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****

RE: Encrypted Transmission towards: IMG| - Johnathan Nox Carter - 04-22-2013

Greetings, mister Sanders.

I am glad to see our transmission has not gone unseen. It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope we can do business.

Now, onto the matters at hand, allow me to present our request. After some reviews from our technicians, we've come to the following list of materials, in appropriate numbers:
  • Basic Alloys - 1000
  • Ship Hull Panels - 500
  • Superconductors - 300
  • Beryllium - 200
  • Optronics - 220
The commodities should be delivered, in the best case, at Rostock Station - Omega-15 - since you've noted that a trip into the Omicrons is not viable and we understand that.

We'll be waiting to hear your price and any additional questions, if needed. Hopefully this can be finished as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.
Signed, Gregory "Axis" Tanner.

RE: Encrypted Transmission towards: IMG| - AeternusDoleo - 04-23-2013

**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Gregory Tanner
Subject: Goods delivery
Encryption: Standard/Civilian (//Read access to house intelligence agencies)

Mr. Tanner,

Sadly, I do not believe it will be a good idea for the Independent Miners Guild to take up this contract. Daumann and Kruger both maintain a presence in the southern Omegas, and they tend to jump to the worst conclusions when the IMG is seen shipping goods in that region - and accuse us of supplying the Red Hessians. Seeing how both Interspace and Omicron Supply Industries have fared under these accusations, I do not wish to risk my people to fall under that same yoke.

The goods you reference however are fairly easy to procure. Our partner ALG should have no issue obtaining them from either Bretonia or Kusari, if they cannot source the materials locally. I recommend you contact them instead. The Rheinland Government would be hard pressed to accuse one of their own major corporations of Hessian collaboration, after all.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****

RE: Encrypted Transmission towards: IMG| - Johnathan Nox Carter - 04-24-2013

Mr. Sanders,

I understand your position and yet i must say i'm surprised. I assumed those recent rumours about the Rheinland Military having issues with such large corporations were just that, rumours. Still - thank you for giving a fair answer and directing me to another candidate for this contract.

I bid you safe and prosperous business. Perhaps we will speak some other time, under different circumstances.

Gregory "Axis" Tanner, signing off.