Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=97556)

To: Zoners - Fins - 04-24-2013

[Image: 2a5liyh.jpg]

.....Guten tag.

.....My name is Ian Zerg. I am an Executive of ALG Waste disposal corporation.

We at [ALG] have recently started to work on one of our new contracts. It was soon enough then that one of our transports have discovered a zoner installation near a jumphole in Baffin.
     It was Zoner's if our pilot is not mistaken, und it was hostile, und it was very deadly. Our transport managed to get through that huge firepower und take the jump hole, but significant repairs for the ship were required as a result. Our pilot estimates it is too dangerous to go through the jumphole the other direction, as this would make his transport a sitting duck among those deadly weapon platforms around the jumphole. Therefore, as of now, Zoners effectively made "Taus to Baffin" route impossible for our ships, und made it very dangerous (at least) to go "Baffin to Taus" way, too.
     I have heard a while ago that one of large Zoner groups indeed created an installation to control the traffic through Baffin. I am unable, at the moment, to find the source of this information. So i have to make this message.

>>>>>>> [ALG] would like to have our ships included to the installation's list of non-hostile ships, A.S.A.P. <<<<<<<

I am surprised, in fact, that Zoners did not include well known branch of ALG corporation - the [ALG] fleet - into a list of non-hostile (to the facility) ships on their own initiative. Please, do it. Und, in case you didn't yet, please also add our allies - the IMG| branch of Independant Miners Guild. I believe that you can find, in public sources, many sound confirmations about significance and peaceful nature of both.
     If you need a higher ranked official from [ALG] or IMG| contacting you on this matter, then please let it be known in response to this message. I hope it won't be needed, though.

.....Ian B.E. Zerg,
.....Auf Wiederhören.

[Image: NellySachsBottom.png]

RE: To: Zoners - Joggin - 04-24-2013

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Herr Zerg

Guten Tag....

You have the TAZ apologies for the omission of the ALG from our list of friendlies at Malaclypse Station. This has now been resolved for all [ALG] Tagged ships and you should have no further problems in passing.

Please rest assured, there is no fee for this as the TAZ are merely trying to restrict criminal elements which have been growing rampant in Baffin from operating here.

On another note, perhaps the omission was in part due to our lack of contact with yourselves over recent times?....perhaps there is way of trade together if your ships are regularly passing through Baffin?

With a bow...
MJR

RE: To: Zoners - Fins - 04-24-2013

[Image: 2a5liyh.jpg]

Thank you for extremely fast response und resolution of this little problem, mr. Rackham. Your apology is fully accepted, as far as i am concerned. Also, i was hoping that no fee would be needed from companies und pilots with a good reputation, und i am glad to see that it is indeed so. As for repair costs our transport had to pay - i can arrange for it to be included into our operational spending, und i will gladly do so in appreciation of your quick resolution of the matter.
     May be there is a way for [ALG] and [TAZ] to trade in dedicated manner - however, i am not the person to decide it. If you have any specific propositions, then please contact [ALG] headquarters through general or private communication channels, or put it here, if you want - then i'll be sure to pass it to the main office of [ALG] on planet New Berlin with a first occasion to do so.
     [ALG] is doing well for a long time. Sure, we sometimes have large variations in activities as time goes on - just like most other corporations. I guess, it is just that we usually operate at places and times which do not overlap any much with TAZ lately.
     About frequency of our ships passing through Baffin - usually it's occasional as far as i know, or even rare, event. Yet, one of our recent contracts makes it proftable for our ships to go through Baffin during some of required by the contract deliveries, saving fuel and time. I expect it to be so for may be a week or two more, after which we probably be back to visiting Baffin quite rarely.
     All the above is my opinion, which perhaps may be not entirely precise in some part, as i am mostly doing routine paper work here, und was just recently assigned to the office.
     Of course, i will inform our pilots that the passage should be safe now, - und to consider cooperation with TAZ when possible und profitable.

With gratitude,

.....Ian B.E. Zerg,
.....Auf Wiederhören.

[Image: NellySachsBottom.png]