Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gypsie Skripto, TAZ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gypsie Skripto, TAZ (/showthread.php?tid=97665)

To: Gypsie Skripto, TAZ - Kaze - 04-25-2013

[Image: CommsLink-titanium8.png]

*She is seen talking to two persons in the background which quickly salute and finally, Titanium turns to the camera and nods*

Good evening, Gypsie.

I have need of your services, once again. This time, nothing related to intelligence. But of your zoner neutrality and benefactor status within Bretonia. Your ship as well, that Frigate.
Of course, your service will be payed in the usual way. I have some interesting reports of the new Outcasts ship production.

While that should peek your interest, i have to describe to you what this service entails.

I will need you to travel to Planet Leeds, through Coronado. Picking up two persons by the way. And probably return with a third.

I trust you find the service and reward to your liking? If so, i will send you the data for the operation. If not, i stand ready to negotiate the terms.

Trusting in you,
Titanium.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: To: Gypsie Skripto, TAZ - Gypsie - 04-25-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Rainbowish
Source: *****
To: Titanium Reaver
Subject: Taxi Driver

[Image: johnny-d.jpg]

Kallisti Tit! How's it coming along?

Just read your lil note there. I could use a favor too, so you got your cab all right and shiny. The systems involved are quite familiar to me, some of them I even call home.

As for the ship, I'm staying on board a Junker Frigate named JunkTown, for professional reasons. If this would be ok, I can ask the captain of the ship to take me where you are and pick you up, and I'll arrange my own payment to him later. You will find certain tools in this craft of use when sneaking around and being stealthy in space, it's almost... as if it were invisible.

Now, you will tell me about this Outcast shippie thingie, because you already spoiled the surprise, but I'd also want you to tell me everything you know about Gallia's contract with your lot, regarding the Coronado-?-Baffin axis. I've done my homework, tracked your dollars, so let's not pretend to be amused and skip it up to where the deal is closed.

23's

Pope Gypsie Skripto
Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Gypsie Skripto, TAZ - Kaze - 04-26-2013

[Image: CommsLink-titanium7.png]

*She smirks, somewhat*

The Gallic Royal contract. That is a very high price you are asking. You know very well the Reaver Mercenary Company does not discuss contracts.

*Sighs*

Very well.

As it stands, there is no present contract with the Gallic Royal Navy, at the moment, or with any other lawful Gallic organization. We managed to.. completely take their allotted budget for mercenary operations. In common terms, we dried the cash they had set aside for mercenary work.
We do however still enjoy their blessings in terms of technology grants, be it by parts, expert technicians and fuel to continue our operations within Sirius.
You probably already saw how capable their technology is in our hands.

As for the future of the Coronado-Baffin route.. Well. I believe they are more keenly interested in carving a path through Bretonia towards Liberty. My data clearly indicates that Bretonia will be broken in less than three to six months, opening the way to the King's most hated.

I will forward any intel report i have from my Gallic assets regarding said subject.

As for the new Outcast vessel production.. Well, i will hand that data personally.

*Stands straight*

Now for the operation in hand. You will pick two persons in Coronado, Barrier Gate Station. Myself and another. We have already the papers to pass as Zoners. Part of your.. merry band of reporters.

Then proceed to Planet Leeds. You can use the excuse of making a story on the refugees in Leeds. I leave the details to you, and you can brief us within the vessel. There, in Planet Leeds, you will wait twenty four standard Sirius hours.

We may or not return with a plus one passenger. I will also have his papers prepared in case of inspection on planet departure.

Operation will start in twenty five standard hours.

Anything else, dear Gypsie?

Trusting in you,
Titanium.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: To: Gypsie Skripto, TAZ - Gypsie - 04-26-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Rainbowish
Source: *****
To: Titanium Reaver
Subject: Taxi Driver

[Image: johnny-d.jpg]

Kallisti again!

Thanks for the enlightement, I will treasure this information you gave me, and will be expecting the rest when we meet at Barrier Gate, in 25 hours, on board the JunkTown.

23's

Pope Gypsie Skripto
Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports

END OF TRANSMISSION