Discovery Gaming Community
To Chloe Durand, Secured Private Transmission - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Chloe Durand, Secured Private Transmission (/showthread.php?tid=97728)

To Chloe Durand, Secured Private Transmission - Exdeathevn - 04-27-2013

[Image: Trans%20Selan%202.png]

Bonjour, your old friend here.
Just wanted to let you know that Arek's been dropping by Liberty space, in case you're still in the area. I think he's got another profit-scheme up his sleeves again down in, what was it... the Pansylvania system? I guess the market's opened up some more since they granted us access to their territory.

I'm surprised you've been down there this long. Thankfully no-one back here seems to be questioning your reasons yet, but you missed the last senateur's meeting. Whatever you're doing down there, I'll let you know ahead of time if another meeting comes up, it might be best to try not to miss too many. Everyone's got their own things to do though, I can understand.

If you do happen to see my époux though, tell him to stop working so hard. Anyone would think he's one of those toaster things I've been seeing up here in the Tau's if he doesn't take a break and relax more often.

Regardez,
Selan Maxim

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION.png]

RE: To Chloe Durand, Secured Private Transmission - Teerin - 04-28-2013

[Image: 357o7i9.png]

Bonjour, Madame Selan,

Arek's down in Pennsylvania? I frequent a station there, so I'll give him a shout if I see him. I'll also try to make the next session of the Famille Senat, since it should have all its Tribuns present. At any rate, I'm practically chained to Liberty with this assignment aboard UCN-Veilleur. Only recently did I get to head up to Freeport 6 for quick a break in the Taus.

Anyhow, I think Vellieur's mission should be re-evaluated, if that fool General will allow it. Now that we've established some ties with Liberty, it would be good to send the ship to Rheinland or Corsair space.

There's something else though. Lambert, a friend of mine in the Navy, has gone missing. It's been over a month since he left to search for Pita, and I just got back to the hanger from his house -- aside from the postman, no one has been there since I left. Perhaps I worry too much, but I feel that I ought to search for him.

How are things for you though? Is Armes Lourdes holding up well enough in the Taus, Selan?

Tribun Chloe Durand,
Unione Corse Famille Senat

PS: Also, what's this about a toaster?
[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]

RE: To Chloe Durand, Secured Private Transmission - Exdeathevn - 04-28-2013

[Image: Trans%20Selan%202.png]

Salut, good to hear back from you.
Oui, Arek will probably fly back up to Gallia sometime soon before returning again, you know how he is. I wasn't aware you were in Liberty by the General's request, though I'm sure you need only send him an update on how things are going for whatever this assignment of yours is for him to sort things out.

So you've made a friend, and one of their Navy-men at that? There's something I wasn't expecting to hear! Hope he turns up or manages to get a message to you, if not you can be sure I'll look at some time off from Tau-security to come by and help out. Sounds like you've kept yourself busy, C'est une bonne chose au moins.

Things up here are quiet when they're quiet, or noisy when they're noisy, all depends on when those orange-sniffers decide to run a raid on the IMG base if I'm actually around to help with defense. The Armes Lourdes has been handling quite well though under pressure, those armor enhancements have been a life saver at times.

You've not heard of the toasters? I was under the impression they fly around almost everywhere. Peu importe, they're just a bunch of computer-controlled drone ships that like to disrupt the peace from time to time, or try and gather intelligence. I'm told they're nothing to worry about, but I've seen some pretty big ones.

Regardez,
Selan Maxim

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION.png]