Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit (/showthread.php?tid=97750)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Gypsie - 04-27-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Bro
Source: Ravenhurst Watch, Baffin System
To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators
Subject: First Baffin Zoner Summit

[Image: docccc.jpg]

Kallisti!

Some of you may know me, some of you may not, but this is just the reason that motivated me to make my proposal to the Confederation of Freeports shortly after I joined them on behalf of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. We should all meet and get to know each other! The times we are living in demand all Zoners to achieve a standard of awareness, to know what's happening in every corner where our own brothers and sisters have their homes.

It is for that reason, and on behalf of the Confederation of Freeports and the Temporary Autonomous Zoners, that I summon hereby the First Baffin Zoner Zummit to be held at The Zenarch, in Malaclypse Freeport, just next to the Tau 29 jumphole in Baffin.

I would like to invite to this meeting, besides all Confederation of Freeports Representatives and all major Zoner factions leaders, all base administrators who are not yet part of the Confederation, and also all Zoner group leaders who are not members either.

Please submit confirmation of your asistance.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
Second Apostle of Eris, Patron of the Season of Discord, and TAZ Representative in the Confederation of Freeports

PS: To all the Omicron-Omega family... Perhaps you should rally at Freeport Five and organize a jump to Baffin! Poke us if you choose to do this and we'll give you hyperspace coordinates.

Quote:Confirmed so far:
Sarah John-Kane, Freeport One Administrator
Commander Matok, Freeport Six Administrator
Ldr.Thomas Henrikson, Freeport Nine and Corfu Base Administrator, ZHR| Board Leader
Lucky LeRoux, Freeport Ten Administrator
Tobias Parkes, Freeport Eleven Administrator
James Church, Freeport Fifteen Administrator, CoF Director of Foreign Offences
Richard Cole, Freeport XXI Administrator
Fred Bloggs, Freeport 101 Administrator
Quiron Lacroix, Phoenix Representative
Jerard Voncloud, OSI Leader
Dr. Hodge Van Mojo,Malaclypse Freeport Regent and TAZ CoF Representative
John 'Doc' Holliday, TAZ Leader
'Mad' John Rackham, TAZ Ambassador
Lee Bergrat, Zoner Alliance Representative
Robert d'Autoine, Commonwealth Head Councillor
Achille Augustin, Commonwealth Research Councillor
James Little, SRD Head Overseer

To be confirmed:

(\^/)
KRS|

Ames Research Station, Kepler
Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania
Boa Vista Station, Omega-50
Corinth Research Station, Omicron-74
Freeport 2, Bering
Freeport 5, Omega-41
Freeport 14, Yukon
Lanzarote Base, Omega-49
Planet Primus, Omicron Kappa
Porto Novo, Omega-50
Sparta Station, Omicron-74

Am I missing anyone?

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Silver - 04-27-2013

[Image: SarahKaneComm-1_zpsd3b9e1c7.png]

Good evening. I am Sarah John-Kane, Freeport One Administrator.

I am confirming my presence in the First Baffin Zoner Summit.
And i wish it will be a joy able gathering of like-minded individuals.

Compliments,
Sarah John-Kane,
Administrator,
Freeport One.

[Image: lower.png]

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Zen_Mechanics - 04-27-2013

[Image: 3333zm.png]

ID: Lee Bergrat
Please Wait: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||-Complete-

On behalf of Zoner Alliance, I Confirm my arrival, It will be a pleasure to discuss and share our thougths and adventures.
Please bear in mind that I am currently busy negotiating another manner so it will be much appericiated if Date/Time, Thank you, and looking forward to see you all.

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Eduard - 04-27-2013

***Incoming Transmission***
***Decrypting Data***
***Parsing Data***
***ID Detected: Commonwealth Head Council Desk***
***Incoming Live Camera Transmission - Detected***
***Operation Complete - Opening Communication Frequency***

[Image: voltaire_xlarge.jpeg]

Bonsoir! Robert d'Autoine here.

I would like to present myself on behalf of the Commonwealth as Head Councillor of the association. Though, I hope I am not asking much, but is it possible to request for the participation of one of the other Council Members? Specifically Monsieur Achille Augustin, Councillor of the Research Branch

I am looking forward to hear from the other zoner communities and also clear out or make any proper arrangements there can be.

Before I end though, if it is possible, I would like to know when is the meeting exactly going to take place. I cannot afford to arrive late at a meeting of such grandeur.

Merci beaucoup.

Au revoir

***Transmission Ended***

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Gypsie - 04-27-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: Everyone in this comm

Kallisti!

We'll be expecting you all as soon as the quorum is reached. The meeting will be held at The Amphiteatre.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
Second Apostle of Eris, Patron of the Season of Discord, and TAZ Representative in the Confederation of Freeports

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 04-28-2013

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok
To: Dr. Hodge van Mojo

Greetings,
I will attend on behalf of Freeport 6. I will see you there.

Matok
FP6 Administrator

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Lucky - 04-28-2013

** Incoming Transmission **
Comm ID: Lucky LeRoux

To: Dr. Hodge Van Mojo

Rightee! Can I reserve a seat, coffee, biscuits and a good shake when it's time to wake up? Any chance of a glimpse at the rest of the agenda?

Anyway, the reason for me getting involved here is that 'ole Steve Vontaan has handed the base over to me due to having urgent business elsewhere. This was all well and good I thought, until, when posting notice of change of ownership, I found there were other folks interested in the Administration.

So, at the moment, the Base is all in good shape although it's not part of the CoF, but that position might change once the management structure of FP10 is resolved.

Anyway, I reckon it would be worth turning up and meeting you all, regardless of any other outcome, we should all be presenting a united front.

Lucky

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Gypsie - 04-28-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: Lucky LeRoux

Kallisti!

Glad to hear from our Northern brothers! It seems Eris has played you a trick with that other candidate... anyways, you are of course very welcome and count on us if you need anyone moderating any administration dispute. We can have it talked over during the Zummit even.

About the agenda, one of the topics that is going to be suggested is the creation of the Freeport Defense Fleet, and also the recent construction of a massive Zoner satellite in Theta by Omicron Zoners. There is also the Gallic threat topic, as always...

I'll be glad to expand my own opinions when we meet at The Zenarch.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - Gytrash - 04-28-2013

[Image: gytrans_FPXV.png]

Dear Dr. Mojo

I will be happy to attend as both Administrator of Freeport XV and Director of Foreign Offences of the Confederation of Freeports. I look forward to a productive meeting.

[Image: gytransbottom_FPXV.png]

RE: To: All Zoner Group Leaders and Base Administrators - First Baffin Zoner Zummit - n00bl3t - 04-28-2013

[Image: toby-dixon-9.jpg]
Communication Identification: Tobias Parkes, Freeport 11 Administrator.
Regarding: Meeting at Baffin.

This communication is only visible to Zoner Base Administrators, Phoenix, TAZ, OSI, ZHR and ZA.

Doctor Hodge Van Mojo,

Freeport 11 shall send a representative. We're in the middle of a few things, but we should be able to do that.

Don't expect too much from us though. We're a far away from things and generally keep to ourselves.