Discovery Gaming Community
Solar Runners, Recruitment Open, Mass Edit in Progress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Solar Runners, Recruitment Open, Mass Edit in Progress (/showthread.php?tid=98903)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - Solar Runner Council Command - 03-13-2014

(03-13-2014, 08:58 PM)Arbi1_2_3 Wrote:

//RP
Person(s) Name: Alan Dubbo
House of Origin: Liberty
Bio/History: A young, 16 year old boy, that finds it hard to put up with the usual human life. He claims that, in this kind of life you're not free. The system used in school and work, limits you on enjoying the time of your life, limits you on having something to talk about later, as everyday is just the usual. So he ran away. Out to see the world. He likes to stay away from the buzz, much of a loner, enjoying the landscape of the sky and space.
Why you wish to join (RP): Being alone is "painful" sometimes, so I'd like having people around that appreciate my company.

//ooRP
Skype Name: PM-ed
Time on disco/forums: joined disco 2 weeks before 4.87 beta release (october 2013), made a forum account on November 8th 2013
RP history (greatest achievement): Have joined an unofficial faction, and participated in 2 stories (one of them still in progress)
Why you wish to join (ooRP): I like the idea, also its kinda closer to the "zoner idea" (in my opinion)

:::Welcome to the runners Alan, Good to see some Libertoinans around. Anyways thank you for notifying me ahead of time and all. This part of your recruitment is complete :::
~Signed : Ashley X Harper

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - Solar Runner Council Command - 04-22-2014

(01-18-2014, 07:05 PM)Solar Runner Council Command Wrote: :::Comms up-link enabled:::
:::Relaying Command Chambers:::

::Tongueersonal Speaking: Ashley X. Harper:::

"Good day people, this recruitment channel has been reopened to the public and information enabled for the public eyes. Please remember we are always looking for those that are daring to explore or those that are up to the task of research or diplomatic speech."

"That is all for now."

:::Comms up-link severed:::
:::Relay remaining open to Command Chambers:::
:::Resending:::

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - APDAF - 04-28-2014

//RP
Person(s) Name: Johnathan. W. Hogkinson
House of Origin: Bretonia
Bio/History: John had a normal childhood up until his ninth birthday, His father had to go into the war with Kusari leaving him alone with only his mother and older sister who left not too long after to work on Curacao leaving him alone with his mother.
This did not much change until early 821AS when he saw a certain teenage girl called Angel Antioch, he could not keep her out of his thoughts so wrote her a letter, after a while he worried that she didn't like him but that changed when Angel's sister took him to see her, after a while of dating he had to leave for the Edge Worlds as his Father had left the BAF and found a highly paid job on Freeport 11
He was beside himself as the thought he would never see Angel again, however he did manage to get a transmission though and to his shock and surprise he found out he was going to be a Father at the young age of sixteen, he tried keeping it away from his parents but when they did find out they cast him out into the world with only enough money to get him as far as the gas miner Ogashawa.
He almost resigned himself to being stuck as a GMG laborer who would never see his beloved Angel ever again but when he saw that someone was recruiting people of his age he jumped at the chance.
Why you wish to join (RP): All I want is to see my Angel again I... can bare to think that... I will never see her again...

//ooRP
Skype Name: Shizune you know it.
Time on disco/forums: almost a year on the server and joined the forums in mid-July.
RP history (greatest achievement): I was a member of an unofficial colonial faction late last year but that has since disbanded, I also RP most of the Antioch Family.
Why you wish to join (ooRP): I want to get back into faction RP and I like the idea of this faction.

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - Solar Runner Council Command - 04-28-2014

(04-28-2014, 03:17 AM)APDAF Wrote: //RP
Person(s) Name: Johnathan. W. Hogkinson
House of Origin: Bretonia
Bio/History: John had a normal childhood up until his ninth birthday, His father had to go into the war with Kusari leaving him alone with only his mother and older sister who left not too long after to work on Curacao leaving him alone with his mother.
This did not much change until early 821AS when he saw a certain teenage girl called Angel Antioch, he could not keep her out of his thoughts so wrote her a letter, after a while he worried that she didn't like him but that changed when Angel's sister took him to see her, after a while of dating he had to leave for the Edge Worlds as his Father had left the BAF and found a highly paid job on Freeport 11
He was beside himself as the thought he would never see Angel again, however he did manage to get a transmission though and to his shock and surprise he found out he was going to be a Father at the young age of sixteen, he tried keeping it away from his parents but when they did find out they cast him out into the world with only enough money to get him as far as the gas miner Ogashawa.
He almost resigned himself to being stuck as a GMG laborer who would never see his beloved Angel ever again but when he saw that someone was recruiting people of his age he jumped at the chance.
Why you wish to join (RP): All I want is to see my Angel again I... can bare to think that... I will never see her again...

//ooRP
Skype Name: Shizune you know it.
Time on disco/forums: almost a year on the server and joined the forums in mid-July.
RP history (greatest achievement): I was a member of an unofficial colonial faction late last year but that has since disbanded, I also RP most of the Antioch Family.
Why you wish to join (ooRP): I want to get back into faction RP and I like the idea of this faction.
:::Greetings Johnathan, glad to see a few Bret's are alive and kicking after all. Thank you for submitting your basic papers, we'll run this through the chambers command. Meanwhile Ill have Joseph Wolf or James ask you your next set of questions in the next few days or hours, good luck:::

~Lilly Farwell, Solar Runner Recruitment Office

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - Solar Runner Council Command - 05-21-2014

:::Greetings Runners:::
:::I would like to make a note for all Runners that the trading parties have been opened once more, this will include all trading, save for inner-house smuggling. Smuggling will be permitted OUTSIDE of house space however. We also got permission from the Gas Miners Guild and Interspace Commerce to hall H-3 from Okinawa to house space for money and transportation.:::

:::I would also like to note that mining the H-3 yourself IS NOT permitted, and anyone found doing such is subjected to punishment decided by the GMG guild themselves. However supplying the base Otemachi Trade Annexe is now permitted.:::

:::So get out there and trade Runners, that is all:::

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - Solar Runner Council Command - 07-20-2014

:::Greetings Runners:::
:::Good day Runners, this is command coming to you all with an important update. Due to recent times, many of the Senior Councilmen have struggled to upgrade and update our ships to meet the ever changing environment of the Omega's, Sigma's, Tau's and the Omicrons. To this end it was decided by the Senior Councilmen to increase our stock piles of ore's, metal's and other resources for our shipyard builders and workers..:::

:::To this end, we are seeking help from the Runners Logistics and Economical fleet's to start transporting goods back to our headquarters which is kindly stationed on Lividia shipyard in Omicron 74. We are seeking any kind of metal ore's or metal cargo which could be used on our ships in the future. Rest assured that if such is done that you will be paid for your hard work. We have quite a list for those in the mean time so please check below for the assigned cargo. .:::

:::The list will be updated on what is required and if another location will be needed.:::

:::Good luck and thank you for your time Runners:::

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - Chuba - 09-20-2014

//RP
Person(s) Name:Jordan Williams
House of Origin: Bretonian
Bio/History: when Jordan Williams turned 9,his father died in kusari Battle.
at that age Jordan didn't understand why humans needed to fight...it was one of most sad days in his life...At age of 16 Jordan had 102 kills all of them were kusarian
at age of 19,Jordan was ordered to kill kusari civil traders,but Jordan didn't want to because they were civil traders and he remember his father and didn't want to kill someones other father.when he had slightest chance to run,he ran to zoner space.and met Solar runners.and saw that they were smart and brave man and they didn't want to fight.when he got Freeport 11 his room he searched up info about solar runners and read that they wanted to discover things,so did Jordan.And now 5 years later he is here and asking to join Solar runers.
Why you wish to join (RP): I wan't to discover things

//ooRP
Skype Name: i will send in pm
Time on disco/forums: around year (been playing longer than i was registered on forums.
RP history (greatest achievement): roleplaying for KTA and bit republican shipping
Why you wish to join (ooRP): meh,i see u guys are being active and nice and fun to play with

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - Shizune - 09-20-2014

(09-20-2014, 06:01 PM)Chuba Wrote: //RP
Person(s) Name:Jordan Williams
House of Origin: Bretonian
Bio/History: when Jordan Williams turned 9,his father died in kusari Battle.
at that age Jordan didn't understand why humans needed to fight...it was one of most sad days in his life...At age of 16 Jordan had 102 kills all of them were kusarian
at age of 19,Jordan was ordered to kill kusari civil traders,but Jordan didn't want to because they were civil traders and he remember his father and didn't want to kill someones other father.when he had slightest chance to run,he ran to zoner space.and met Solar runners.and saw that they were smart and brave man and they didn't want to fight.when he got Freeport 11 his room he searched up info about solar runners and read that they wanted to discover things,so did Jordan.And now 5 years later he is here and asking to join Solar runers.
Why you wish to join (RP): I wan't to discover things

//ooRP
Skype Name: i will send in pm
Time on disco/forums: around year (been playing longer than i was registered on forums.
RP history (greatest achievement): roleplaying for KTA and bit republican shipping
Why you wish to join (ooRP): meh,i see u guys are being active and nice and fun to play with

:::Greetings Williams, its very nice to see people who agree war and bloodshed is not the way to go and its possible to say no to it, you've been accepted, send me your S.K.Y.P.3 protocal's and we'll talk to you soon:::

~Lilly Farwell, Solar Runner Recruitment Office

RE: Solar Runners - Recruitment Open - Solar Runner Council Command - 07-11-2016

*Auditable dust blowing*

Man has it been a while since we've been around. For those that want to know what happened, well the lack of players with us kinda killed us off, however I still get asked daily to bring the Runners back and some were hoping one day I would. So here I am today finally doing that, blowing the dust off the faction information page and the others. We still got people with us, and hopefully others that might want to sign up, at this time, who knows. But were willing to try again, and hopefully this time, last a lot longer then we did a few years ago. For those SolarR players that left the chat(s) and want to come back. PM me, Moveit or Joseph Wolf (AKA Alpha blood) if you want back in.

Let's make this one count ladies and gentlemen

RE: Solar Runners - Shizune - 07-11-2016

Personal Edit!: Feedback is welcome here