Discovery Gaming Community
The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Approved Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+------ Thread: The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) (/showthread.php?tid=9987)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - BaconSoda - 07-01-2008

Proposal open for business. ~ Xoria
Landwirtrechtbewegung, LWB|

Quote:The LWB, or Landwirtrechtbewegung (farmers' rights movement), is believed to be engaged in attacks on Synth Foods operations and sympathetic government officials in retaliation for Rheinland concessions to the Liberty Food conglomerate. This faction is a faithful ally of the Hessians, therefore considered hostile by the Corsairs. However, the LWB attempts not to interfere into the war between Corsairs and Outcasts and stay neutral towards groups that joined either alliance.

LWB
Tag: LWB
ID: Landwirtrechtbewegung
Naming convention: LWB|Name.Surname

Back story:

[Image: screen606.jpg]

[Image: screen607.jpg]

Since 775 AS, the LWB has been fighting the Liberty conglomerate, and the government that was corrupt enough to sell their own people, for the purpose of getting their home back. The war was stepped up 40 years ago, as the farmers had had enough, sending out strike forces from their secret depot in the Ostnebel. The main target of their attacks was Synth Foods moving their food supplies, as well as ALG transports assisting Synth Food's transformation of the once-proud planet. Since the attacks began, the Rheinland Federal Police and Military have been a constant cause of fear for the guerilla-farmers, as their superior weaponry, ships, and training have given them the distinct advantage when the LWB's hit-and-fade tactics have gone awry.

The LWB quickly realized that to survive, they too would need equipment, ships, and most importantly training. To gain this, they attached themselves to the Red Hessians, who were in neighboring (via a jump hole a short distance from Darmstadt) Dresden, who had been fighting their own personal war against Dauman for a long time. Happy for an ally to at least distract Military and Police forces, the Hessians were happy to invest in the upstart criminal faction. At first, only a few of the veteran Hessians were stationed on Darmstadt to help the new pilots learn to fly. After awhile, the LWB started producing aces; these became the first generation of a new breed of pilot. Dedicated to the defense of the LWB in general as their main goal, rather than the ousting of Synth Foods from their homeland (which still is a major, secondary goal), these pilots would die to defend both their brethren and homeland.

Objectives:

In order of importance.
  • Ousting of Synth Foods conglomerate from Stuttgart and restoration of homeland
  • Defense of LWB holdings (Saar, Ostnebel, and to a lesser extent all of Stuttgart)
  • Defense of Hessian allies
  • Piracy for monetary support of above objectives
  • Mounting offensives on LWB enemies
Allowed ships/equipment:

Light Fighters: Hawk, Griffin, Loki (limited), Tiger Shark (for Aces only, acquired from the IMG through our Hessian allies)

Heavy Fighters: Falcons

Very Heavy Fighters: Eagle, Odin (limited)

Bombers: Civilian "Roc" bomber, Waran, Thor (limited)

Gunboats: NONE

Cruisers: Rheinland Pirate Cruiser (usable only as flagship)

Battleships: NONE

Weapons: LWB, Civilian (2 per ship), codenames on a limited (and preferably RP) basis, 2 per ship. Also, trading equal amounts of LWB weaponry for Hessian weaponry with official (RHA and HT) Hessians is allowed, with documentation (screen shot proof).

Diplomacy

Allied render aid if requested, allow access to our space and base amenities
Red Hessians (RHA, HT)

Friendly render aid against common foes if requested, allow access to our space and base amenities
Unioners
Bundschuh (VF)
Farmer's Alliance (pending negotiations) (AFA)

Neutral do not render aid, do not allow access to our space/base amenities, but otherwise ignore. Do not attack save in self defense or defense of allies
Outcasts (101st, BLS, RoS)
Everyone else

Unfriendly - We don't like them, or we pirate them, but we don't actively hunt them
All Shipping Companies

Hostile engage on sight
Daumann
Republican (RepEx)
Kruger
Corsairs (TBH, OPG, Benitez)
Rheinland Military (RM) (Engage but not actively seek)
Rheinland Police (RFP) (Engage but not actively seek)
Bounty Hunter Guild

War actively seek and destroy
Synth Foods (Synth.Foods)
ALG

Ranks

LWB
Representative overall leader of the LWB movement, may fly any ship allowed.
Johann Steinlaufer (BaconSoda)

Member long time and proven associate of the LWB, may fly any LF, VHF, or bomber allowed.
Franz Mehler (Blodo)
Wesley Richter (zapp_evn)

Supporter newer and less proven associate of the LWB, may fly VHFs and bombers, but not Hessian models.
Hermann Dietrich (Alex135)
Sam Crawford (Generation)
Josef Bauer (Ktayn)
Flora Rossler (zapp_evn)

Recruit newest, has yet to prove loyalty, may fly Eagle VHF, the Falcon HF, or the Hawk LF.
Jonas Vogt (Erythnul)
Adelrich Kempster (Earth)

NOTE: To get promoted from Recruit to Supporter, you must
1. Get an LWB tag and ID; prove with a screenshot of Player Status and Inventory
2. Capture a total of 20 enemy pilots (BHG, RM, RFP, Civilian); prove with screenshot of cargo hold
3. Map all the jump holes in Rheinland space (Munich not included); prove with screenshot of maps. Jump holes include:
  • Stuttgart Dresden
  • Dresden New Berlin
  • New Berlin Hamburg
  • New Berlin Sigma 13
  • Hamburg Frankfurt (be careful, there are two of these)
  • Hamburg Bering
  • Frankfurt Dresden
  • Frankfurt Sigma 13
4. Destroy 20 NPC fighters and 10 NPC transports; prove with screenshot of Player Status
5. Must show RM, RFP, and Bounty Hunters as 'hostile' on your rep sheet; prove with screenshot of Player Status

Aces pilots with 10 or more kills are awarded an 'Ace' pin, and are given the option of using a Tiger Shark Light Fighter: we have a limited stock of these fighters. Current stock of Tiger Sharks: 2.
Wesley Richter Not using Tiger Shark

Zone of Influence:

Rheinland:

Stuttgart - It's ours by right, and we'll take it back through any means necessary. This is our main ZoI

New Berlin - Where the dogs that sold us make their lair and the most populated place in Rheinland. An ideal place for exemplary strikes and propaganda.

Hamburg - Another populated area of Rheinland and a staging point for the RM's operations in the border worlds. A prime place for exemplary strikes and popaganda.

Frankfurt - Our friends the Bunschuh are here, and we will occasionally stop by the say hello and scare the locals.

Dresden - Our primary allies, the Hessians, base themselves here. We pass through here quite often and it is a fine staging point for strikes into New Berlin.

Saar - Our secret stronghold. Any LWB is welcome there to outfit him or herself and to stage more attacks against Synth Foods and their allies.

The Omegas - If we're setting up, or helping our Hessian friends on a special occasion, we'll be here. On no regular basis, though, will we be traipsing into the Omegas. Anything done here will be under the supervision of the Hessians and will be with their cooperation.

The Sigmas - Under no normal circumstances are members of the LWB allowed to enter Sigma-13 or any of the Sigmas, the only exceptions being special events and setting up.

Rules:

1. Follow all the Sirius Rules /Server Rules).
- Anyone breaking the rules will be issued a warning and demotion, if possible. A second report of a breach in rules will result in dismissal.

2. Stick to our ZoI. If you are not within our Zone of Influence in regular circumstances, you shouldn't be there.

3. Always Roleplay in system chat. If you are talking OOC in system chat, before you send that message, think about if it is necessary. If it isn't, say it in Private or local, or don't say it. If it is, make sure you mark it with OOC marks and screenshot it just in case you are accused of something.

Recruitment:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry311619 - Recruitment Thread.

Message Dumps:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21680

Quote:Fixed it!

Money is on [BLS]-Miranu

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Zapp - 07-01-2008

Yeah, Turkish is supposed to be making the ZOI maps, but it's been so long that we've decided to just release it and put the ZOI maps in later. As stated, money is on the [BLS]-Miranu , my trader.

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - ivr56 - 07-01-2008

More Angry Farmers

I diddnt see any LWB with those tags yet so I had no experiences with any in game yet.

Good Work on Intro

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Etaphreven - 07-01-2008

' Wrote:More Angry Farmers

I diddnt see any LWB with those tags yet so I had no experiences with any in game yet.

Good Work on Intro

Normal LWB has "|LWB" after their names. LWB guard has [LWB].

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Dopamino - 07-01-2008

I've always preferred having the tags at the beginning of the names. Otherwise it's a huge pain in the @$$ to find your friends and call for help.

Edit: ^ That's a request to put the tags at the beginning, por favor. ^

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Angelfire - 07-01-2008

Every time I run into these farmers i have to pay a bribe to get through and hire a small army to get back!

Thats it! get ready for RepEx|Caphoarz!

I have no comment on your proposal really.. it looks good and the farmers are always great to RP with...

so yeah

you hazzorz my vote.

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Zapp - 07-01-2008

Note to Baconsoda: sorry, there's a wrong link. The one to a possible FA 'mutual-benefit pact' isn't that one, it's this one. My bad.

Yeah, I wrote most of this, with input from Baconsoda, Gronath, Niezck, and Blodo. And Dusty Lens, some.

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Xoria - 07-02-2008

I would like to know what sort of sign I need to hang around my neck to get people to pay the 500 million credit fee BEFORE they post in the Faction Creation forum.
Asking nicely with multiple pinned threads is obviously not working.

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Cawdor - 07-02-2008

' Wrote:I've always preferred having the tags at the beginning of the names. Otherwise it's a huge pain in the @$$ to find your friends and call for help.

Edit: ^ That's a request to put the tags at the beginning, por favor. ^

the reason why I ain't in this one ^^'

The Landwirtrechtbewegung (Stuttgart Farmer's Union) - Blodo - 07-02-2008

Xoria: And how, pray tell, is that supposed to be done? Messaging before posting? Nobody had a problem before with just posting the name of the character with the money on it in the request post itself, neither was it written anywhere that all of a sudden you have to PM an admin with cash for the proposal before actually posting it...

Just to remind:

Quote:Money is on: [BLS]-Miranu