Discovery Gaming Community
Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network (/showthread.php?tid=122479)

Pages: 1 2

Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Task Force Gladius - 11-03-2014

[Image: yxs7pGT.png]

TASK FORCE GLADIUS

Gladius assets are asked to leave an after-action report on this network. Please include images, recordings, threat-assessments depending on the situation, and a summary of your report. This is to ensure an up-to-date archive of your actions is always available.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Corile - 11-03-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Major "Death Waltz"

Source:______Barrow Base, Hudson

Encryption:__Very High
Priority:____Medium

Subject: November 3rd: Post-Action Report

_
_
I started off in Vespucci, from Ravager. I made my way through Magellan, California and Texas to Minnesota. There I found PFC Harris and we made our way around the system, to the Xeno base Eagan. We quickly resupplied and went via Bering to Barrow Base in Hudson.

[Image: XKeQvfo.png]
Myself and PFC Harris in the southern cloud of Minnesota.

After regrouping on Barrow we joined up with the rest of the squad under Milford Base in Pennsylvania. There we met first two Wolverines and three fighters - Lex Adams, Free Radical and Alan Stacker. From there we staged for New York.

[Image: zcPAY6K.png]
'Spatha' fighter squadron going through Pennsylvania.

My guncams malfunctioned during the fight, but we had managed to take down one Liberty Navy fighter before we went to Texas.

[Image: sK1ZMGp.png]
'Spatha' squadron in Texas.

From there we split up. The Wolverines went to Pennsylvania, Lex Adams from Home Defense to Vespucci and the Spatha squadron to Hudson.

[Image: cSb1Ub6.png]
'Spatha' returning to Barrow Base in Hudson.

どうぞお元気で
~Waltz

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Task Force Gladius - 11-07-2014

[Image: yxs7pGT.png]

TASK FORCE GLADIUS

Pilot First Class Michael Harris has received the Phoenix's Tears award, and has been promoted to Lieutenant. Make us proud, Harris.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Corile - 11-09-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Major "Death Waltz"

Source:______Eagan Base, Minnesota

Priority:____Medium

Subject: November 9th: Post-Action Report

_
_
My patrol started off in Pennsylvania, at Xeno Milford Base. I proceeded through New York to Texas, finding a Navy vessel at the gate. He put up little fight and got quickly destroyed.

LN-Lee_Joe
Scan______Kill

After that I proceeded into Texas, there finding another Liberty Navy ship. I proceeded into chase to Minnesota, but he managed to run away and dock at Moorhead Station.

212th|LN-Striker
Scan______Dock

After that I went to Eagan Base in Minnesota for resupply and in a few moments I will be going back to Vespucci.

[Image: PJP5fAd.png]
Approaching Eagan Base in Minnesota.

どうぞお元気で
~Waltz

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Vendetta - 11-09-2014

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/mDPnaIg.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Fleet Admiral Desmond Noble

Source:______Fort Leniex, Vespucci

Priority:____Very High

____
____

Subject: Local area reconnaissance report No. 1

Fleet Commander Voss and I departed from the Ravager, after having a discussion about our lack of knowledge on the surrounding areas since.. Well, you know. We begun flying through Vespucci towards the entrance to Humboldt. Once through, we began mapping the system and scanning for any changes. Uploading full report:

HUMBOLDT - BORDER SYSTEM - REPORT

Humboldt is just as barren as it has ever been. The system is a back door in to our home, so obviously we need to keep a keen eye on traffic in the area. Humboldt is also a system rich with mineral resources that we could easily tap in to. Though, there are some obstacles in our way.

CAREIRO ASTEROID FIELD - HUMBOLDT
[Image: ZLKMrs8.png]

It appears that some locals have constructed what appears to be a fortress in the center of the Careiro field. Specifically, the mining zone. The station is incredibly hostile, and well armed. Patrols are advised to avoid the station at all costs. Mineral scans show that there is still a large deposit of Silver available in the field, and operations will be planned for extracting said resources.

TEFE ASTEROID FIELD - HUMBOLDT
[Image: 1r0MmZT.png]

The Tefe field still has large traces of Copper available, and can easily be extracted. Very little activity detected in this field.

PLANET BORA BORA - HUMBOLDT
[Image: Bu1eonI.png]

This planet is in close proximity to the Tefe Asteroid field. It is a remarkably useless planet. No resources detected, and no atmosphere. No further survey needed.

MANAUS ASTEROID FIELD - HUMBOLDT
[ Visual uploading...]

Fortaleza remains present with little to no traffic within this field. A high presence of Rogues, which could be trouble. Though, on our fly-by, there was no traffic present, or response team. It's possible the station is no longer in use and relying on automated defenses. The field it's self has no resources present.

HUMBOLDT REPORT COMPLETE.

Further investigation was done of the surrounding systems, but reports for Coronado, Cortez, Magellan, and Kansas are currently not prepared. Shield and Spatha units should prepare themselves, as an operation will be planned soon. Scythe units will be re-dispersed to Barrow base to maintain a presence in Southern Liberty.

Vive et, in libertate moriamur
~Noble

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - wanderer95 - 11-11-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Fleet Captain Alan Stacker

____
____

Subject: Scout's Report

Out on a standard patrol run in Kansas when I came across an unusual sight. A lone Liberty dreadnought flying the name "Battleship Alamo" was in orbit over Planet Wichita.

[Image: i0dh7ai.png]

Before I managed to get a scan of the vessel, it engaged what appeared to be a cloaking device. I'd reccommend sending out a scout to identify the ships new position before hostilities begin.

Vive et, in libertate moriamur.
~Stacker

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Explorer487 - 11-11-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Lieutenant David Avant

Source: Unknown

Encryption: Maximum

Priority: Moderate

Subject: All sorts 'o dead stuff and irritated Navies.

David turned in his chair, rather informally with a bottle of Vodka in one hand.
"Ey' Bossman. Wacked a couple Navy boys and scared some Police. One even dropped his Donut, made him pretty angry."

Taking a swig of the bottle, slamming the panel as it beeped repeatedly at him

"Trash can is busted. Anyways. Here's them death confirmers. Figured you'd be happy a couple more corrupt bastards bit the dust. I know i had fun, even met some crazy Xeno chick.."
Pausing, looking rather pleased with himself.

"Anyways. About to roll outta here again and stomp some more of those freaks. Forgive the lack of formalities, i really can't be bothered - "
The feed flashes to black. The signal terminated.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Cashew - 11-11-2014

::Incoming Transmission::

ID: Lieutenant Michael Harris
Encryption: Maximum
Priority: Medium

Greetings,

I ventured into Texas today after receiving intel on a large flux of Navy vessels in the system. After preparing my Prosecutor I headed for Planet Houston in hope to capture some photographs of Navy movements. Unfortunately I was spotted and was chased away from the planet. An LSF Officer claimed that my life was compromised because of "simply existing". After having a short argument about why I shouldn't be shot down he engaged me and I began to defend myself. More Navy and LSF were dispatched, seems I caused a right fuss. If it wasn't for the somewhat polite LSF Officer that initially engaged me, I would be in tiny pieces floating around the Texas System. He told his colleagues to hold fire. He seemed to think he had me in the bag. After ten long minutes of fighting, I managed to hit his main engine which caused his fighter to implode. I have no idea if he survived. His counterparts weren't best pleased about their colleague blowing up and all shot at me. I started to flee away from the Planet so more patrols didn't come and spot me. When I was at a safe distance I spun my ship around and fired back. Ions overloaded my systems and my ship was temporarily paralysed. I ejected just in time before the final shot was fired. I was later picked up by a Xenos patrol which I am very thankful for.

That is all. There are attached files below.

Attachments:

::Transmission Ended::

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Technogeist - 11-13-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Fleet Commander Harland Voss

Subject: A Problem in Humboldt

_
_

It appears we have a situation in Humboldt.

On a routine sweep in my Prosecutor, an Overlord class Dreadnought jumped me close to planet Bora Bora. Shortly after my scanner went haywire it appeared before me after having disengaged a cloaking device.

[Image: CLYORMA.png]

I evaded the incoming fire and began my flight back to Vespucci to write a report. A short scan of the vessel identifies it as going by the name of Alamo.

[Image: hvHdGwX.png]

I am hereby ordering Viper wing to prepare for operations within Humboldt. This vessel is too much of a threat to leave to it's own devices so close to our home. It will need to be scared off... Or dispatched entirely.

~Voss

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Internal Comms Network - Vendetta - 11-13-2014

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/mDPnaIg.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender:______Fleet Admiral Desmond Noble

____
____

Subject: The Humboldt situation

With the reports from Stacker and Voss, I am officially declaring this a crisis situation. A warship sits on our back door, and while naturally it cannot be allowed to proceed with whatever operation it's doing, we can't necessarily destroy it. A warship of this size is a valuable asset. Voss' orders stand. Viper wing is to be redirected to Humboldt to initiate hit and run strikes on the vessel. Target key systems, attempt to disable it. Do not allow it to contact help. I want it intact.

~Noble

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED