Discovery Gaming Community
KT)~ Kishiro Technologies ― Communications Relay - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: KT)~ Kishiro Technologies ― Communications Relay (/showthread.php?tid=175454)

KT)~ Kishiro Technologies ― Communications Relay - KT)~ Kishiro Technologies - 12-21-2019

[Image: 1IN7ZJX.png]

THE KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES ― COMMUNICATIONS RELAY
ELECTRONIC RESEARCH | LOGISTICS SERVICE | STRATEGIC DEFENCE

"All humans change. Development is our life. Transition, in labor, is the most painful time. Without change, there's no growth."

IDENTIFICATION
>: PRIMARY ID: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
>: IFF IDENTITY: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
>: IDENTIFICATION: KT)~
AFFILIATION
>: ORIGIN: KUSARI
>: ALIGNMENT: LAWFUL/CORPORATION
>: AFFILIATION: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES

REPORTS

Everyone who's part of this Kishiro Technologies cell is authorized to share operations accomplished, information obtained and similar. Every piece of such is important to be utilized, thus, turned into a profitable and useful manner. To properly organize corporation's assets, employees and everyone above must be aware of any announcement or report made for additional information. The way reports are made must be correct. This determines their quality, to share every detail of any ocassion or research. Understanding every document will pass though many hands, makes employees well-aware of their publishments, not being focused upon quantity but quality. As this channel is also used for announcements of projects and operations, it'll connect to them giving a well-focused environment for such operations. This besides being the main source of communication among the group, it also is constantly watched by the High Council, assuring when it's the appropriate to publish a promotion of an employee. Hard-work is appreciated, furthermore it enhances corporation's chances to accomplish their duties, and simultaneously offers chances for a promotion of an employee. Ganbarou upon achieving relevant assignments.

TEMPLATE

It's mandatory for everyone to manipulate properly usage of known communcation template in both inside and the outside communication of the cell, giving a strong symbol of the organisation. As everyone's well-aware of factions C.O.D., nobody's ever contradicted such regulations, thus, mistakes in this way aren't anticipated.

Code:
[font=montserrat][color=#ffffff][pi amount=9][float=left][img=200x194]https://i.imgur.com/T9AznoS.png[/img][/float][/pi][pi amount=10]

[hrc]#0066ff[/hrc][align=right][color=#0066ff][b]00-00-826 A.S.[/b][/color][/align]
[color=#0066ff][b]Security Level:[/b][/color] Insert
[color=#0066ff][b]Signal Strength:[/b][/color] Insert
[color=#0066ff][b]Priority:[/b][/color] Insert

[float=right][img=49x44]https://i.imgur.com/WbYl6q7.png[/img][/float]
[color=#0066ff][b]Sender:[/b][/color] Rank Fname Lname
[color=#0066ff][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] Insert
[color=#0066ff][b]Subject:[/b][/color] Insert[hrc]#0066ff[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=13][align=justify][color=#0066ff]Insert a proper greeting,[/color]

Insert your desired details.[/align][/pi]

[pi amount=12][float=right][img]https://i.imgur.com/WbYl6q7.png[/img][/float][color=#0066ff]
[align=right]Sincerely,
Rank Fname Lname,
of the Kishiro Technologies.[/align][/color][/color][/pi]

[pi amount=10][hrc]#0066ff[/hrc]
[align=right][url=#][color=#0066ff][b]1[/b][/color][/url][color=#0066ff][b] - [/b][/color][url=#][color=#0066ff][b]2[/b][/color][/url][color=#0066ff][b] - [/b][/color][url=#][color=#0066ff][b]3[/b][/color][/url][/font][/align][/pi]

RE: KT)~ Kishiro Technologies ― Communications Relay - KT)~ Kishiro Technologies - 12-22-2019

[Image: cfb9yy2.png]

22-12-826 A.S.
Security Level: High
Signal Strength: High
Priority: High

[Image: WbYl6q7.png]
Sender: C.E.O. Hiroshi Kishiro
Recipient: KT)~ Communications Relay
Subject: Saisho no ippo

Konnichiwa to all honourable employees,

As a honourable C.E.O. of our corporation, proving his vagility for the Kishiro Technologies persistently resisting from the sure last days of our corporation I strongly wish to once again manifest my humble speech regarding atrocious battle for subsistence we luckly have today. I believe it's time to sit again, and have a speech to furthermore motivate and represent our planned objectives to increase our development and production rates in all divisions we have formed. Our symbolic aspirations to establish and improve our lives led us through bloody struggles, facing many competitors and terrorists, learning us all the difficult paths to achieve such ambitions. Today, I'm speaking mostly about what we'll be attempting to accomplish from now on, what's our status and status of the Kusari and similar.

First it comes to us regarding our successful battle to prevail, which had made us pass through bloody and hard struggles, facing two wars each one giving away consequences affecting us, decreasing our outcome, thereby, our influence. I'm somewhat pleased to experience Kishiro getting to its peak steadily. I'm not absolutely sure someone would do the same or even better than me as a leader, but I'm assured there wouldn't be anything achieved without people's inspiration to rebuild the corporation. It wasn't a painless task to concentrate upon ourselves due to two wars, one outbreaking after another. Strategy we've used in the most recent war was highly effective, giving us an opportunity to take care of ourselves, and the corporation as a whole. Now success of the peace treaty has opened us a lot of space for developments. Lessons were learnt, from now on, we will avoid warfare needs to please the allied forces, but still help them only in urgent situations. I'm anticipating high R&D influence in us, to help us construct newer components for better technology for our needs and needs of our citizens.

GMG apparently has rejected the accord, making us worried due to our strong alliance. I'm not yet entirely sure how to react and help our first allies, but it'll still affect us a bit. Cooperation is important to enhance our technology and make new ways of outcome, as it's been since our first cooperations. Our employees shall transport them components we've been transfering them for awhile, therefore, not ruin our agenda of transportations until I figure out how to react without damaging us significantly.

As for our constant objectives, we'll resume manfacturing of high technology components, mostly electronic components, alongside with research on how to improve their capabilities. Also, to transport valuable ores if we have an opportunity to. I'm sure we'll manage to conduct our ambitions, and keep improvements happening over the time. I'm expecting a better future for us and our citizens from many perspectives. Be steady for the new projects we'll start soon and immediately start conducting them, there's always place for improvements, let's properly use that space. Domo arigato for your attention.

Sincerely,
C.E.O. Hiroshi Kishiro,
of the Kishiro Technologies.

1 - 2 - 3

RE: KT)~ Kishiro Technologies ― Communications Relay - Wulthus - 12-22-2019

[Image: YEhJFMS.png]

22-12-826 A.S.
Security Level: Low (Message sent using public terminal.)
Signal Strength: Good
Priority: Low

Sender: Employee Dr. Abe Saborou
Recipient: Director Ayuko Hirano
Subject: Arrangements

Ohayō gozaimasu Ayuko - Sama.

First, allow me to thank you for a positive verification of my application. It's an honor to be a part of your organization and I swear to do the best of my ability to satisfy the company's expectations both in my performance and conduct.

I would like to report that I have safely arrived at Yukawa Shipyard and I am awaiting further instructions. Kind personel of the facility informed me that it is be best for new employees to stay at the cafeteria, and so, should you have a need to meet me in person ... that's where I will be.

I hope you don't mind me celebrating my recent employment with a cup of hot tea.

Sincerely,
Employee Dr. Abe Saborou,

1 - 2 - 3

RE: KT)~ Kishiro Technologies ― Communications Relay - KT)~ Kishiro Technologies - 12-22-2019

[Image: 3Lbyg3C.png]

22-12-826 A.S.
Security Level: High
Signal Strength: High
Priority: High

Sender: Director Ayuko Hirano
Recipient: Employee Dr. Abe Saborou, KT)~
Subject: RE: Arrangements

Konbanwa honourable employees,

I'm pleased to hear more from you, Employee Dr. Abe Saborou. I respect your quick arrival upon the Yukawa Shipyard, however, I must disappoint you that I'm currently not there due to crucial diplomatic business I must finish on the Planet New Tokyo. The comission I'm participating will be open soon, and won't last for too long, since we need to make a deal upon agenda of transportation we'll be following from now on. I'm terribly sorry for putting you into this position, but don't worry, I've made a deal with another Director known as Director Kazuki Sakurai. I'm sure he'll advice you accordingly. You should meet him onboard the Yukawa Shipyard once one of our men approach and take you to his office.

Regarding situation with the Gas Mines Guild, we've come up to an arrangement to contact them and view deep into the future what is the right thing to do. We prefer to stay out of any direct conflicts with the Rheinland Authorities, to somewhat respect the published Peace Treaty. I'll come in contact with them, and discuss about the transportation and help we can offer them that way. There's no space for further mistakes as newer developments are waiting for us, we shouldn't fall for any naive traps as we did in the past. We'll soon start new projects associated with active productions and developments, and preparations have already begun. Someone shall inform you honourable employees, and share the assignmets that are waiting to be executed. Domo arigato.

Sincerely,
Director Ayuko Hirano,

1 - 2 - 3