CTE-6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
|CTE-6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter|
|Owner Faction||Sirius Civilian|
|Ship Class||Very Heavy Fighter|
|Power Regen||1,100 u/s|
|Ship Hull Price||1,795,000|
Few vessels have seen as much popular and widespread use in Sirius as the CTE-6000. With her ease of maintenance, rugged reliability and near universal supply of readily available parts, the nimble Eagle often finds itself in service as the space superiority fighter of choice for pilots ranging from convoy escorts to house terrorists.
- Vertical Turn-Rate: 74.76 deg/sec (1.30 rad/sec)
- Lateral Turn-Rate: 74.76 deg/sec (1.30 rad/sec)
- Rolling Turn-Rate: 76.45 deg/sec (1.33 rad/sec)
- Sensitivity: 6.37
- Impulse Speed: 80 m/s
- Max Thrust Speed: 200 m/s
- Cruise Speed: 350 m/s
- Reverse Speed: 16 m/s
- Strafing Speed: 33 m/s
- 4 Class 10 Guns
- 2 Class 9 Guns
- 1 Heavy Fighter Turrets
- 1 Fighter Torpedoes OR Cruise Disruptors
- 1 Mine Droppers
- 1 Countermeasures OR Light Cloaking Device
- 1 Class 10 HF Shield
- Cloak Type: Light Cloaking Device
- Max Duration: 42 seconds (empty ship)
- The ship package includes the hull plus the following items:
|Spoiler: Ship Package|
- The following bases are known to carry this ship, although sales may be restricted to pilots with a high positive reputation.
- To add a review, locate the owner-reviews variable at the bottom of the raw page data, and create a new entry using Template:Review.
Use the Review template to add a review to this section.